• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, MMW said:

I hear you.  I think I'm still spoiled over the Big East invite.  I think it made me, and others, feel special.

In reality we are not and we will only get "called up" as part of a desperate backfill for a dying league; hated for what we represent by those who feel we diminish their prestige by being associated with us.

I’m with you on this. Like most have said, it’s the B1G, SEC and everyone else. B12 will just get more money because they have all the leftovers. I just want USF in a respectable league and if that means the ACC and have BC, Wake, Syracuse, Louisville and NC State or any other leftovers, I’ll like that a lot more than the AAC. Other than USF, College sports are dead to me because of the B1G/SEC and NIL. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, michibull said:

I’m with you on this. Like most have said, it’s the B1G, SEC and everyone else. B12 will just get more money because they have all the leftovers. I just want USF in a respectable league and if that means the ACC and have BC, Wake, Syracuse, Louisville and NC State or any other leftovers, I’ll like that a lot more than the AAC. Other than USF, College sports are dead to me because of the B1G/SEC and NIL. 

Exactly

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

33 minutes ago, michibull said:

Yea, I just don't see how this ends well for us.  I have resigned myself to be a fan of the team regardless of who they play.  Don't get me wrong, I come here to check to see if my wildest dreams come true but it is a little like stalkng an ex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

35 minutes ago, MMW said:

Yea, I just don't see how this ends well for us.  I have resigned myself to be a fan of the team regardless of who they play.  Don't get me wrong, I come here to check to see if my wildest dreams come true but it is a little like stalkng an ex.

Kinda the same for me. Hope for the upgrade but embrace wherever we are …… and this thread is like a guilty pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Kinda the same for me. Hope for the upgrade but embrace wherever we are …… and this thread is like a guilty pleasure. 

Exactly! Either USF stays in the AAC & dominates which could always be worse or gets called up. I do believe the ACC will be the 3rd best conference. And I do believe USF will eventually be part of the 3rd best conference 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Exactly! Either USF stays in the AAC & dominates which could always be worse or gets called up. I do believe the ACC will be the 3rd best conference. And I do believe USF will eventually be part of the 3rd best conference 

Its these unfounded little rays of hope that keep me coming back here.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, MMW said:

I hear you.  I think I'm still spoiled over the Big East invite.  I think it made me, and others, feel special.

In reality we are not and we will only get "called up" as part of a desperate backfill for a dying league; hated for what we represent by those who feel we diminish their prestige by being associated with us.

Yep, that's kind of how I see it shaking out in the long run. 

USF: I planned to go to the B1G or SEC after the Big East, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through NIL and all that.

SEC : Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

B1G: [to USF]  Nice try

YARN | Nice try. | Caddyshack (1980) | Video clips by quotes | 8df51b4f | 紗

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Yep, that's kind of how I see it shaking out in the long run. 

USF: I planned to go to the B1G or SEC after the Big East, but it looks like my folks won't have enough money to put me through NIL and all that.

SEC : Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

B1G: [to USF]  Nice try

YARN | Nice try. | Caddyshack (1980) | Video clips by quotes | 8df51b4f | 紗

Funny movie. USF is getting to be like Rodney Dangefield’ s character. USF is going to call the shots in the AAC and tell everyone that this place sucks lolHappy Dance GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 1

There is a rumor out there that ACC representatives have been visiting USF’s campus recently….. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

17 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

There is a rumor out there that ACC representatives have been visiting USF’s campus recently….. 

Who started that rumor?