• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  2

30 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Imagine anyone thinking the ACC will vote to dissolve after watching the P12 actually implode. You think schools like Rutgers, Wake Forest, BC, Duke, NCSt, VaTech, GaTech, and Pitt think that's a good idea? There are three types of schools in the ACC, those with big enough brands to join a P2 (FSU, Clemson, UNC), those who are fringe hopefuls who would need to sell their soul for an invite ala SMU (Miami, VaTech, UVA, Louisville, NCSt, Duke, GaTech?), and those who do not really stand a chance at anything else ala WSU/OSU. 

The B12 went down this route and got a sweetheart media extension to let OUT out of the conference early. The P12 couldn't get a media deal, period. Why would anyone want to test the market right now? Each conference gets +$80MM starting next season from CFPlayoff tv contract. And the B12 doesn't even have a network...? What am I missing? That doesn't even include the buyout that would be owed to the ACC by any team who leaves, which is insurmountable. Amortizing $300MM will not be offset by an extra $15-30MM/year in SEC/B1G conference revenue. 

Highly doubt FSU/UNC/Clem get out of the ACC until the buyout is reasonable - might be another 5-8 years before then (coincidentally when the next round of negotiations begins with B1G/SEC tv partners). 

That's all we need to acknowledge. MHver3 is out here trying to drum up like and retweets by pumping out spicy lies lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

That's all we need to acknowledge. MHver3 is out here trying to drum up like and retweets by pumping out spicy lies lol

Smells like the offseason is right around the corner.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

8 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

I’m wondering if his WVU Mountaineers made a bowl game. If so he should worry more about that instead of throwing more mud against the wall with conference realignment rumors lol. Offseason will be here soon

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

47 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

spacer.png

Texas is in the SEC soon. Tuxedo Yoda is never coming back.

24 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m wondering if his WVU Mountaineers made a bowl game. If so he should worry more about that instead of throwing more mud against the wall with conference realignment rumors lol. Offseason will be here soon

They're playing UNC in the Mayo Bowl. I'd probably stick to the internet and making $*** up too honestly.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

Texas is in the SEC soon. Tuxedo Yoda is never coming back.

They're playing UNC in the Mayo Bowl. I'd probably stick to the internet and making $*** up too honestly.

The Duke’s Mayo Bowl has to be one of the funniest sponsors. Used to be called the Continental Tire Bowl then the Meineke Car Care Bowl and then the Belk Bowl. Now we have the Mayo Bowl lol 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Meineke Car Care Bowl

Who hosted the powerhouse USF Bulls when they beat the lowly Clemson Tigers led by Dabo Swinney. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Who hosted the powerhouse USF Bulls when they beat the lowly Clemson Tigers led by Dabo Swinney. 

Almost makes me miss Skippy, I thought the fans were going to storm the field and fire Dabo themselves, not a popular guy at that point.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

27 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

The Duke’s Mayo Bowl has to be one of the funniest sponsors. Used to be called the Continental Tire Bowl then the Meineke Car Care Bowl and then the Belk Bowl. Now we have the Mayo Bowl lol 

Do they sell fried mayo balls?

Edited by Outlaw