• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Outside of Bama no team on the schedule is a top25 blue blood with national  championships and championship potential. It is sad that we have to even discuss winning five plus games with their schedule.  Just shows you how far usf football has fallen. I guess all we got left  is to hope Goach can change that tomorrow.

We are where we are, tired of pissing and moaning about where we are, this guy takes us where we need to be IMO, if not deuces, I really think we will be decent this year though. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Ten Toed Sloth said:

Be all that you can be! It worked for me and I enlisted. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Some of the stadiums are close to campus but they are not on campus it seems. There are four FBS squads 15 miles or further from campus these days: The UUCLATexas-San Antonio, and the Huskies as mentioned earlier.

image.png

college-football-teams-playing-off-campu
HEROSPORTS.COM

Check out the 23 FBS programs that play off-campus, including four schools that would take you on a 15-mile trek to enjoy a home game.

and they won how many national championships? Orange bowl Miami doesnt count.

Edited by USFBULL_08

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

and they won how many national championships? Orange bowl Miami doesnt count.

I don't really care I showed you the teams that don't have an on campus stadium and are in power football. If you win big games and win  a lot more than you lose you will get moved in. Is the ocs a good thing? If could be to get local support,alumni, and students more interested again. Plenty of crappy teams not in power conferences with an ocs and plenty of teams with more success than usf recently with an ocs still not getting the call up. The ocs doesn't fix winning. You can't move up without winning. It worked for ucf but didn't work for Fau. The difference is the wins on the field,  beating top 25 teams, and Big bowl wins against power teams. We need to focus on winning and paving our own path to success  on the field.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

We REALLY don't want App State apparently

20 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I don't really care I showed you the teams that don't have an on campus stadium and are in power football. If you win big games and win  a lot more than you lose you will get moved in. Is the ocs a good thing? If could be to get local support,alumni, and students more interested again. Plenty of crappy teams not in power conferences with an ocs and plenty of teams with more success than usf recently with an ocs still not getting the call up. The ocs doesn't fix winning. You can't move up without winning. It worked for ucf but didn't work for Fau. The difference is the wins on the field,  beating top 25 teams, and Big bowl wins against power teams. We need to focus on winning and paving our own path to success  on the field.

The question wasn't how many power teams are close to campus. It was how many team have won championships with off campus stadiums.

You lose. Do not collect $200.

12 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

We REALLY don't want App State apparently

Apparently according to the daily stampede guys they dont want to associate with the AAC for $7 million more a year.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

23 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Maybe they have the votes without them and they want everyone to know they don't approve.

At this rate, who needs TV money? We’ll get rich just collecting exit and entry fees. No break for SMU. Make them pay every cent. They clearly have it to spend.

Right now, the AAC has 11 schools paying it multi-million dollar fees.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

19 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

The question wasn't how many power teams are close to campus. It was how many team have won championships with off campus stadiums.

You lose. Do not collect $200.

Miami has five by themselves so that’s a pretty good start…