• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Acting 
Critical about the
Conference?

Just being realistic, my love for USF football will not waver regardless where they land, but this unrealistic view of some on this board that we would land in ACC and thus acting like we have a choice between ACC and Big12 is about as upsetting as the other ones acting like we should drop football

• Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It may be but in reality if we aren’t in BigTen or SEC, don’t be surprised if the rest are left behind in a glorified FCS level

It will still be better teams than what we are playing now and that’s all anyone really cares about. 

4 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Just being realistic, my love for USF football will not waver regardless where they land, but this unrealistic view of some on this board that we would land in ACC and thus acting like we have a choice between ACC and Big12 is about as upsetting as the other ones acting like we should drop football

This I agree with. The AAC can’t do anything for more than 10 years. I don’t know what people are talking about here. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I agree, I think it is unrealistic, yet so many people are taking the bait that somehow a handful of collaborators are cryptically signaling that Michael Kelly told them we're in the ACC.  Just having fun with that.  

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It will still be better teams than what we are playing now and that’s all anyone really cares about. 

As I said, I’m fine with any situation USF football ends up. I’m just being honest about where this is headed and is the SEC and BigTen splitting from the rest. We won’t be in current ACC. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

We will probably be in some conference that combines the pac-12, big 12, and acc after the GOR ends with the acc

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This I agree with. The AAC can’t do anything for more than 10 years. I don’t know what people are talking about here. 

How many times have you seen these so-called iron-clad contracts torn up? Money talks and if the SEC wants FSU and Clemson, they'll come and get FSU and Clemson. Who doubts that? Do you think they'll sit and watch if the Big 10 keeps expanding?

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

after the GOR ends with the acc

There are opinions o plenty on the ACC GOR that suggest should enough teams get fished away, the GOR becomes unenforceable.    So if the SEC and/or B20+ raids that conference there could be a group of teams left with no agreement.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

I agree, I think it is unrealistic, yet so many people are taking the bait that somehow a handful of collaborators are cryptically signaling that Michael Kelly told them we're in the ACC.  Just having fun with that.  

Good point, I believe the SEC will come calling and we will be in a bidding war with all the P5 teams for our services. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Good point, I believe the SEC will come calling and we will be in a bidding war with all the P5 teams for our services. 

Surprise move to
Expand and we become
Champions of the World! (according to Massey)

dominos GIF by Laurène Boglio

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think his tweet was in reference to dominoes falling today for ocs and is now asking for more donations to bulls club.

Edited by Outlaw