• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Looking like OU and Ok St will eventually head to SEC per Bill King &  Paul Finebaum. Where will Texas go?? I will be surprised if the BIG 12 keeps their P5 status. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Looking like OU and Ok St will eventually head to SEC per Bill King &  Paul Finebaum. Where will Texas go?? I will be surprised if the BIG 12 keeps their P5 status. 

I'd rather be with their leftovers than the AAC scrubs, bring in us, Cincy, Houston, UConn, and the Whorelando chumps.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Since it was on the watch of those that are no longer there, it may not.

The assistant coaches were retained. Briles gone, everyone else, still cashing checks,

2 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

I'd rather be with their leftovers than the AAC scrubs, bring in us, Cincy, Houston, UConn, and the Whorelando chumps.

To be honest, the AAC commissioner seems to know what he is doing compared to what the Big 12 commissioner does. 

2 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

To be honest, the AAC commissioner seems to know what he is doing compared to what the Big 12 commissioner does. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

5 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Baylor in hot water again for the same crap. Could this be USF and companies chance to grab a seat at the big boys table? It's sad that this occurred. I'm just curious if it's enough for the Big 12 to finally remove Baylor.

Woman who alleged gang **** by Baylor football players files lawsuit

Pretty sad, considering BU's a Christian school. Apparently not su much

http://www.baylor.edu/about/index.php?id=88782

Baylor continues to hold firm to the conviction that the world needs a preeminent research university that is unambiguously Christian, where such a commitment does not imply a lack of scholarly inquiry, but rather requires scholarship and creative endeavors at the highest levels of quality to complement and inform its teaching and service.

The foundation for Baylor's position in higher education is articulated in its mission statement, foundational assumptions, core convictions and unifying academic themes. These commitments motivated the founding of Baylor and have guided the University at every point in its history. They continue to define Baylor's exceptional character, purpose and vocation in the world of higher education.

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, this situation along with Penn State is the harsh reality that society values money more than people.

Both Baylor and Penn State football programs should have been shutdown. Especially you Penn State.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Both Baylor and Penn State football programs should have been shutdown. Especially you Penn State.

Football programs don't gang **** women and molest boys, people do. Prosecute the perps, and accessories, to the fullest extent of the law and if lack of institutional control was involved, throw some sanctions on the program, but you don't severely punish the hundreds of people who had no involvement whatsoever in the crimes.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Football programs don't gang **** women and molest boys, people do. Prosecute the perps, and accessories, to the fullest extent of the law and if lack of institutional control was involved, throw some sanctions on the program, but you don't severely punish the hundreds of people who had no involvement whatsoever in the crimes.

I would normally agree but what happened at Baylor was more than just a "few" football players.  "It found that 17 women reported sexual assault or domestic violence carried out by 19 players, including at least four gang *****"... this is just the football team.  That demonstrates a systemic problem in the football program.  In Baylor's case I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with terminating the football program but they won't... it makes too much money.  In Baylor's case I'd say the Football Program allowed an environment where **** was something they turned a blind eye too... because they did.  Those are grounds for the Death Penalty in college football. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Calibull said:

I would normally agree but what happened at Baylor was more than just a "few" football players.  "It found that 17 women reported sexual assault or domestic violence carried out by 19 players, including at least four gang *****"... this is just the football team.  That demonstrates a systemic problem in the football program.  In Baylor's case I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with terminating the football program but they won't... it makes too much money.  In Baylor's case I'd say the Football Program allowed an environment where **** was something they turned a blind eye too... because they did.  Those are grounds for the Death Penalty in college football. 

Unfortunately there is no death penalty in NCAA anymore. Baylor gets a slap on the wrist for the heinous things that went on at that program, essentially showing that the NCAA has no authority. 

Penn State barely received punishment for the disgusting acts that went on at that program. 

Also, has UNC received any punishments yet?

The NCAA is a ******* joke... 

• Upvote 2