• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

6 hours ago, ToroDeFuego said:

When people talk about any single loss or even one season as affecting the Big 12's decision, I think it's silly but Cincinnati might just be self-destructing with Tuberville and their AD. Stuff like this is not isolated:

http://www.cincinnativseveryone.com/uc-football-is-in-full-collapse-changes-are-needed-immediately/

And did anyone else see Tuberville and Kiel yelling at each other after UC went for a field goal instead of going for it on fourth down?

That is a fun article. I like the comment about the AD lying about attendance. Cincy had lightning in a bottle with Brian Kelly, but I don't see that as an attractive coaching job unless they go P5.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

These type of people make me sick. Who the hell beats up on a puppy?!?! They should let him get beat in prison. People who hurt women, children or helpless animals should be locked away for good. 

Agreed 100%. Maybe now we can get a Big XII school's student government to pass a resolution disapproving of UCF as an expansion candidate?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Agreed 100%. Maybe now we can get a Big XII school's student government to pass a resolution disapproving of UCF as an expansion candidate?

It is a package deal 

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

5 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

It is a package deal 

I hear that all the time, and we speculate that's the case, but I'm not so sure. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

There's a lot of talk about Texas going after Tom Herman. Houston in the Big 12 would make that a lot harder.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/10/02/national-reaction-texas-okst-charlie-strong-hot-seatlonghorn-boosters-racing-get-tom-herman

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, 2000bull said:

sad thing is that their MW lion share of revenue is probably about the same as a 1/4 share of big 12 revenue for each member

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:30 PM, Who'sYourData? said:

Egg Sactly!

Not necessarily, remember that WVU and TCU are taking less than the rest of the Big-12 for the first few years. Boise Mountain West money may be closer than you think. I'm thinking any newbies that come into the Big-12 would have to do the same to placate Tx and Ok.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, ToroDeFuego said:

There's a lot of talk about Texas going after Tom Herman. Houston in the Big 12 would make that a lot harder.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/10/02/national-reaction-texas-okst-charlie-strong-hot-seatlonghorn-boosters-racing-get-tom-herman

Geez, they were brutal to UC. I'm used to us being the punchline so I kind of feel bad for them....not too bad though. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

23 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

Not necessarily, remember that WVU and TCU are taking less than the rest of the Big-12 for the first few years. Boise Mountain West money may be closer than you think. I'm thinking any newbies that come into the Big-12 would have to do the same to placate Tx and Ok.

If I read the articles correctly, Boise got $5.3 mil last year while WVU got $23 mil. WVU gets a full share this year to bump them up to around $27mil.   

Boise got an extra $4 mil for being in the Fiesta Bowl, but spent an extra $2.3 mil in costs.

They would be estatic with 50% of the Big 12 payout.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/extra-points-blog/article40861926.html

http://wvmetronews.com/2015/05/29/big-12-payout-climbs-to-record-252-million/

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/bronco-beat-blog/article40852332.html