• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

So is this.  CFB means different things to different people.  Why do you get to judge others based on your own feelings about USF and/or college football?

Because that's what people do on message boards? Offer their opinions on other people's opinions ...

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Because that's what people do on message boards? Offer their opinions on other people's opinions ...

You suck.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

So is this.  CFB means different things to different people.  Why do you get to judge others based on your own feelings about USF and/or college football?

Well, it did seem to reflect a poor attitude.  I wouldn't say he was demonstrating a good attitude.

If lot's of bull said "I love the AAC and think our future is sky high!!! Sparkly Rainbows!!!"  That would be a good attitude.

What I am seeing is a lot like this:

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

On July 28, 2016 at 4:45 PM, GaUSFBull said:

Goldie is just butthurt that someone called out Hitt on his statement that came across as entitled and confident, and that someone compared UCF to ECU.  

I wouldn't want to be compared with them either, but that's beside the point.  This is a simple case of UCF fans trying to drag USF fans down to their level.  Move along, nothing to see with Goldie, as usual.  

Naw, just getting back to the old days seeing if y'all were still the USFers I remember. Didn't mean to cause a stir.  Honestly, the B12 thing has all of us up in arms.  I dropped that thing from our AD Danny White for a reason. He made a good point. It'd be great to us both together.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Joe said:

This is such a ******** attitude. 

I have a problem with a university  that is the size and stature of USF with the willingness to compete athletically at the highest level being excluded by the mafia like system that is the Power 5

Edited by lotsofbull99
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

18 minutes ago, mark_my_words said:

Well, it did seem to reflect a poor attitude.  I wouldn't say he was demonstrating a good attitude.

If lot's of bull said "I love the AAC and think our future is sky high!!! Sparkly Rainbows!!!"  That would be a good attitude.

I don't fault his attitude.  He doesn't think it's worth watching if the Bulls aren't playing for something at a level he deems valuable.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

36 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I don't fault his attitude.  He doesn't think it's worth watching if the Bulls aren't playing for something at a level he deems valuable.  

I don't fault him for his attitude. He, just like so many more, has gotten sucked into the whole ESPN bling type ******** where they can't enjoy something just for what it is, but rather what it means to someone else. College football is great on its' own, at really any level, but today's media, or whatever, has ruined it for those who care more about what other people think about your program and I really kind of feel sorry for those these days that can't appreciate cfb just for what it is, at the root level.

Now get off my ******* lawn!

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Some guy on the AAC board is saying that Dennis Dodd reported the following on XM radio tonight. If true, it bodes well for USF and UCF. Dodd is the same guy that reported B12 would expand by start of season  

"Big12 wants to decide by first game of season. HOU and CINN are unlikely to get in due to various reasons but mainly internal politics, so the table is now wide open. MEM not getting a look due to lack of winning program history in football. BYU is in for football only so they are the only sure thing."

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

I hope I was totally wrong in my analysis earlier. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233

6 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Some guy on the AAC board is saying that Dennis Dodd reported the following on XM radio tonight. If true, it bodes well for USF and UCF. Dodd is the same guy that reported B12 would expand by start of season  

"Big12 wants to decide by first game of season. HOU and CINN are unlikely to get in due to various reasons but mainly internal politics, so the table is now wide open. MEM not getting a look due to lack of winning program history in football. BYU is in for football only so they are the only sure thing."

While Dennis Dodd was a huge insider of the Big East break up, he's been fairly inaccurate since.

I do recall WVU politicking for ECU as their travel partner during the first Big 12 expansion episode that went no where.

With that said, I'm guessing no one has a clue as to who's in and who's out at this time except the schools involved.

Edited by Azmodi