• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Remember when I said Vandy, we all know Mizzou has always been B1G hoping, Kansas and OU would give a contigous line to Texas (UT) but they wont give up LHN with ESPN.  Why I say that if Big 12 dies Texas is 16 with ACC with ND's sweet heart deal.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/4/22/4255434/big-ten-expansion-oklahoma-kansas-vanderbilt-homework

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We need human sacrifices for the college football gods. Any volunteers?

Jtrue

Good idea, they prolly will want a virgin.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Jtrue

Good idea, they prolly will want a virgin.

Sounds like this is a job for you.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

By gum, we WILL get to 200 pages!!!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Jtrue

I can't, I have ADHD.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Jtrue
I can't, I have ADHD.

Wear a condom next time

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Remember when I said Vandy, we all know Mizzou has always been B1G hoping, Kansas and OU would give a contigous line to Texas (UT) but they wont give up LHN with ESPN.  Why I say that if Big 12 dies Texas is 16 with ACC with ND's sweet heart deal.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/4/22/4255434/big-ten-expansion-oklahoma-kansas-vanderbilt-homework

Texas isn't going anywhere without Tech.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Nobody is leaving the SEC....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

If USF were to go to the Big XII it would be tectonically shocking (I agree we'd leapfrong FSU and UM, at least in terms of TV revenue) and, IMHO, good (compared to our current situation).

Which is why it'll never happen. Because the college football gods have decided that we can't have nice things.

I agree

+1

Which is why I am perfectly content in the AAC. It's only a matter of time before the big boys break away and we form an alliance with the MWC or something. I really do want our champion and their champion playing for 'something'.

Once everyone else realizes we are just fodder for the 'established' programs with 'brand name' recognition and we are not part of what really, is the "Elite 16" or so in college football, things will be a hell of a lot easier.

The B12 would be nice, a truncated ACC would have been better but, for all intents and purposes, we are where we need to be.

Completely wrong. Was TCU where they needed to be? If we get to a better conference and we will we will eventually get better.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The Texas government is not going to allow UT to leave TT or Baylor behind. This is why UT and OU failed to move to the PAC a few year back. Texas demanded that if UT went to the PAC then they would have to take TT, Baylor, and at the time TA&M with them... Oklahoma demanded that if OU went to the PAC then they would have to take OSU with them.

I'm surprised that Texas allowed TA&M to leave for the SEC, but I get the feeling that allowing TA&M to move to the SEC was on the level of a mutual divorce.

With all of that said there is not a shot in hell that Oklahoma goes to the Big10 because the Big10 does not want OSU... likewise Vandy is not going anywhere... they are rolling in the money in the SEC.

The Big10 would have a better chance raiding the NFL vs. raiding the SEC at this point in history.