• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

It's all BS so people feel important on Twitter. It's so obvious it's not even funny. You can tell me they got 1-2 things right, but when you make 500 different statements on expansion, that's bound to happen.

and that's a lock Joe; take it to the bank

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Thanks to that guy, huh?  I'm thinking we were all naïve believers up until that stark dose of reality.  :)

yes :D

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

130 pages of kaka.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

That would rock if we went to B12 with UCF and Miami, RayJay would be packed most weekends.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

That would rock if we went to B12 with UCF and Miami, RayJay would be packed most weekends.

Now, I don't know if i totally believe Yoda... but your statement is correct.  Between WVU, UCF, and Miami (who already draw) there are other teams that would help us fill RayJay every weekend. For this team to keep growing we need butts in seats.  That brings in dollars, both through ticket sales and "donations" which allow the school to get and retain quality coaches and keep the facilities top notch.  Please let Yoda be right on this one... and please let FSU either go to B10 or stay in ACC.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I would thin the big 12 would want nothing more than to take a big chunk of Florida TV markets after losing A&M to the SEC.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

This isn't a rumor, but just my take on the world of college athletics: If I'm AD of a school, that falls into the SEC footprint, and I have choices of where to go, and the more money option is the Big 10 or Big 12, and the lower money option is the SEC .... I take the SEC every time. That money is a snapshot in time, and doesn't account for ticket sales and donations and what the money might be in the future.

FSU, UNC GT, USF, Miami or whoever .... If I'm an AD/Head Coach I want my school to leave money on the table and go SEC. But, it's the President's decision, and the Big 10 looks better academically.

I bring this up, because a school like UNC might actually have a choice, and if they do, then 1 other school might have a choice too.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

If they take Miami, USF and UCF, that's a huge chunk of the State of Florida pie.

Maybe all three schools need to come together and make a proposal.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I would thin the big 12 would want nothing more than to take a big chunk of Florida TV markets after losing A&M to the SEC.

Wow... I agree with a Knight fan.  Strange times are these..  LOL

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Hope he's right and I hope FSU joins the B1G or decides to stay in the ACC.  I think the only way they stay in the ACC is if the TV deal is reworked to get a deal like Texas to get their own tier-3 TV rights (it's possible if ESPN really wants to keep them [They really should want to keep them])