• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Well f*&k you too Andrea Adelson

Hem (Tampa)

Do you think USF has a shot at the ACC if FSU departs? Or will it take Miami leaving as well?

Andrea Adelson

(4:23 PM)

No shot.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

It has to be at least 6 teams leaving and best option for USF those 6 being Duke, Unc, GT /Vt, BC/UVA, FSU and Miami.

Adds will be UConn, Cincy, Usf, UCf and possibly 2 more

Remember next expansion round takes value away from ESPN which they dont like

Edited by jvwvu

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Didnt realize we had a shot. Someone have a link? Unless that MHVer guy is right and there is actual litigation possibilities, I dont see how we can coerce our way in there without a huge poaching of the ACC(including FSU).

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

well it was a fun 7 years of being at the big boys table. I guess its time to eat some humble pie..... I am pissed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

Nothing has gone the way we needed it to go as of yet. We will probably end up having to hit the restart button.

USF

UConn

Cincy

Temple

Houston

SMU

UCF

ECU

Maybe throw in Ohio and UMass. and end up with 2 FL teams, 2 TX teams, 2 OH teams, 2 New England teams, and 1 partridge in a pear tree Carolina school.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Nothing has gone the way we needed it to go as of yet. We will probably end up having to hit the restart button.

USF

UConn

Cincy

Temple

Houston

SMU

UCF

ECU

Maybe throw in Ohio and UMass. and end up with 2 FL teams, 2 TX teams, 2 OH teams, 2 New England teams, and 1 partridge in a pear tree Carolina school.

If this is our fate, then maybe throw in Charlotte in a few years

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

USF

UConn

Cincy

Temple

Houston

SMU

UCF

ECU

I'm down, provided they're all full members. This is better than what remains in C-USA IMHO. Not by much, but by some.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Charlotte?

Did someone say Charlotte?

You know, Charlotte being in CUSA, and our love for CUSA teams, why this might just be a good thing.

Well, good for me, as it's just about a ten minute drive from the stadium to the ranch back home.

Yeah...Go Niners!

And they, at least, have the common decency to play in an OCS and not some NFL thing uptown...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/09/08/3515727/its-game-day-baby-for-unccs-new.html

http://collegiatestandard.com/features/unc-charlotte-football-strikes-gold-in-fbs-cusa/%EF%BB%BF

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

Charlotte?

Did someone say Charlotte?

You know, Charlotte being in CUSA, and our love for CUSA teams, why this might just be a good thing.

Well, good for me, as it's just about a ten minute drive from the stadium to the ranch back home.

Yeah...Go Niners!

And they, at least, have the common decency to play in an OCS and not some NFL thing uptown...

http://www.charlotte...-unccs-new.html

http://collegiatesta...d-in-fbs-cusa/

Another OCS Chest Beater. You wanna pay for it?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490

USF

UConn

Cincy

Temple

Houston

SMU

UCF

ECU

I could live with this conference. Many of the schools are near large airports making travel easy.

It would be great if we could start to get the ball rolling on something like this and begin talking about staging our own Championship series with MWC, C-USA and Indys. I don't care what some of you say, after all of this realignment and re-positioning, there is no way in hell the powers that be will let any team outside of the Big 4 (5) anywhere NEAR a large payout bowl, let alone the NCG.