• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FRESH OFF A BYE WEEK, BULLS READY . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Too many fans want to "Tap Out" already this season . . .

loser GIF

They be like…

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

2 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Biggest game of coach Scott's young head coaching career

This is the first Super Bowl of this season.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

I am excited about tomorrow's game.  If we are to believe Coach Scott and his apologists that the 2021 season is all about progress, then tomorrow is when we should start to see some progress right?  And progress only comes in the form of a win, not in just being competitive.  The heat turns up on Scott tomorrow if USF craps the bed against a bad team at home with two weeks to prepare for the game.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

23 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

That is the most painful aspect of everything. Our future looks terrible right now.

Yes but the present is abysmal so the drop won’t even be noticeable, so strategically we have positioned ourselves nicely, consistency is taking hold and it is getting easier and easier to lose.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

53 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I am excited about tomorrow's game.  If we are to believe Coach Scott and his apologists that the 2021 season is all about progress, then tomorrow is when we should start to see some progress right?  And progress only comes in the form of a win, not in just being competitive.  The heat turns up on Scott tomorrow if USF craps the bed against a bad team at home with two weeks to prepare for the game.

Well said, I am not sure I am excited because if we crap the bed then it verifies we got the wrong guy and we are screwed, today i still have the faintest glimmer of hope, in about 28 hrs that could all be gone and the season and our future is toast.  CJS seat will be warming but fortunately for him the interest will be gone and he can milk out a few more million before he leaves the place in shambles. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes but the present is abysmal so the drop won’t even be noticeable, so strategically we have positioned ourselves nicely, consistency is taking hold and it is getting easier and easier to lose.  

I really don't see how we can go any lower 

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Well said, I am not sure I am excited because if we crap the bed then it verifies we got the wrong guy and we are screwed, today i still have the faintest glimmer of hope, in about 28 hrs that could all be gone and the season and our future is toast.  CJS seat will be warming but fortunately for him the interest will be gone and he can milk out a few more million before he leaves the place in shambles. 

We win tomorrow

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I really don't see how we can go any lower 

We win tomorrow

We better win tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I can already see tomorrow being such a depressing, mausoleum like atmosphere at RayJay.  Noon kickoff.  Two crummy college football teams playing in a pro-sports stadium in front of maybe 10K fans.  And here I will be, one of those fools, sitting in his seat, hoping to see some progress.  Its all about progress right?  🤣

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

57 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

We win tomorrow

I agree. By at least 10