• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fun with Stadium Ideas

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

9 hours ago, Joe said:

As the product sits now, a very large vomitirium.

Wouldn't it be better to have multiple vomitoria so people don't have to flow to one entrance or exit?

7857802-16x9-large.jpg?v=4

While the famously debauched Romans sometimes enjoyed a cheeky spew after dinner, they didn't do it in a vomitorium. In fact, vomitorium means something entirely...

😁😁😁

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jim Johnson said:

Wouldn't it be better to have multiple vomitoria so people don't have to flow to one entrance or exit?

7857802-16x9-large.jpg?v=4

While the famously debauched Romans sometimes enjoyed a cheeky spew after dinner, they didn't do it in a vomitorium. In fact, vomitorium means something entirely...

😁😁😁

Further, where will put the lions and tigers? 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/11/2021 at 8:04 AM, CousinRicky said:

Just being up front. Just being playful here and your ideas are all worth noting.

1. Seat backs - not sure those bars on the backs of bleachers are called seat backs.

2. Cup holders - don't usually see them with bleachers.

3. Covered areas to get out of sun/rain with lots of fans. - they are called ponchos.

4. Good sound system/ Jumbotron - everyone looks at their phone now. No need for screens.

5.  The Bulls/home team tunnel - who else would be the home team.

6.  Green and Gold color seats to differentiate sections - just paint the bleachers.

7. Bull Statues outside of stadium. Like at Marshal center - maybe we can start a tradition of rubbing his nuts on the way in.

8. Use Bull Runner buses to shuttle people to other parking lots on campus. So we could tailgate/park mutiple places on campus - doesn't work for getting people to Ray Jay so won't work on campus.

9. Real grass to allow the UCF cheerleaders to graze. - Got nothing for this one - brilliant.

10. Plenty of High speed 5G data to stream other games while tailgating - why cater to UF fans?

Best thing I've read all day!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That open design would suck from a crowd noise perspective.  The sound would not funnel down... to do that you need to have the upper deck closer, and steeper... and we would need at least one end closed.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I see no shade or cup holders in either.  👎   😄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

That open design would suck from a crowd noise perspective.  The sound would not funnel down... to do that you need to have the upper deck closer, and steeper... and we would need at least one end closed.

Agreed, it would be cheap though with the idea to expand later down the line. But I am with you, not exactly what we are looking for. 

13 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I see no shade or cup holders in either.  👎   😄

Look more closely those things are right next to the foot massager and wind fans on the back of the seats. 😀

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Agreed, it would be cheap though with the idea to expand later down the line. But I am with you, not exactly what we are looking for. 

Yes, it would be cheaper and I agree smaller-but-expandable is the right play. In that design, I am not sure how expandable it would be other than endzones... that second level would make it difficult to build a third level.

The better play for expandability is a single level of 45,000... that allows adding a second level in the future.