• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A little motivation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

He definitely says the words you expect a coach to say, hopefully it starts to translate to results sooner than later. There is a very important part of coaching like Dabo he has down to a science but Dabo gets to be Dabo because he hires the right people and they recruit the right athletes. When you don’t make good hires and your recruiting is average at best unfortunately you need more than just words otherwise you you like Dabo at the start of career when he was looking like he was closer to being fired than winning a National Championship. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He definitely says the words you expect a coach to say, hopefully it starts to translate to results sooner than later. There is a very important part of coaching like Dabo he has down to a science but Dabo gets to be Dabo because he hires the right people and they recruit the right athletes. When you don’t make good hires and your recruiting is average at best unfortunately you need more than just words otherwise you you like Dabo at the start of career when he was looking like he was closer to being fired than winning a National Championship. 

Would you just stop the new line of nonsense with the Dabo analogy. Sweeney took over a team that was picked to win the ACC. Finished in AP top 25 his first full year and went to a bowl his first 3 years. Their experience at the beginning of their hc tenures are entirely different and words are basically all CJS had/has to work with until he can hopefully replenish the team. The extremes you're taking this CJS obsession to is really making you sound like more and more foolish.

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Would you just stop the new line of nonsense with the Dabo analogy. Sweeney took over a team that was picked to win the ACC. Finished in AP top 25 his first full year and went to a bowl his first 3 years. Their experience at the beginning of their hc tenures are entirely different and words are basically all CJS had/has to work with until he can hopefully replenish the team. The extremes you're taking this CJS obsession to is really making you sound like more and more foolish.

I was at the bowl game where we beat them, I was with a bunch of Clemson people, I did not meet a single person that didn’t want him fired. Literally not one, but please go on. Also he is the only coach we have and it’s football season, what do you suppose we should talk about?

hi-res-27428552a1e723f2870b7d5eef6c981c_

In football, it has become a race: Who can fire coaches fastest and most often? The NFL can't even wait till Black Monday anymore. At the college level, coaches are...

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Enough is enough? Now he knows how the fan base feels 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I was at the bowl game where we beat them, I was with a bunch of Clemson people, I did not meet a single person that didn’t want him fired. Literally not one, but please go on. Also he is the only coach we have and it’s football season, what do you suppose we should talk about?

hi-res-27428552a1e723f2870b7d5eef6c981c_

In football, it has become a race: Who can fire coaches fastest and most often? The NFL can't even wait till Black Monday anymore. At the college level, coaches are...

Sometimes

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

Enough is enough? Now he knows how the fan base feels 

No you are simply mishearing that, that’s actually the sound of someone that knows they are doing a great job, are in their first year because of Covid and is trusting this is all a part of the process of success and not the sound of someone that is exasperated because they know they are failing miserably and that losing forever isn’t a path towards anything but the unemployed forever line.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Sometimes

I prefer

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I prefer

Like that one too.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Silence?

Is the objection  to CJS trying to rally the team for the balance of the season?

Or is it that the social media team put it together and tweeted it?