• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

A little motivation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok first and foremost..I'm glad his voice has gotten deeper-Yea puberty!  I would rather here him banging out the message with an edge to his voice than imploring his team to be good and dont forget, all of you are winners!!  They are D-1 football players who are supposed to have skills so...push them. Watched the ucf-louisville game last night. Two good teams. The ucf sideline was alive and the asst coaches were very emphatic w/ players-nice to see the energy. Remember when Allen was our D coach? He was alive wire and would go out and chest bump but, he was told to calm it down a little..USF needs the physical aggression back-intensity. I know this is a namby pamby world we live in nowadays but...It's Football !! 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

AhHa..you too were at that bowl game in 2010(you must have been in your 20's?). I believe that loss to USF was a motivator for good old Dabo. That was a sparsely attended game so the fans were pretty much mixed together but...we had a number of USF fans around us. One young guy was funny. Oddly, he was making remarks about the SC governor that was missing which were pretty humorous....Was that you? My profile pic on here was taken at that game w/ Rocky. Also, my nephew was there. He stayed downtown at a hotel where USF folks were. He went out the night before and got poopfaced(see PC) with some USF guys...Was that you? 

Most of my life is but a blur and while the stories sound on brand I believe I didn’t land in Charlotte until the morning for that game so I’m probably not the person that went out with your friend but someone amusing themselves by yelling  non-sequiturs I’d probably bet on. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

19 hours ago, puc86 said:

I was at the bowl game where we beat them, I was with a bunch of Clemson people, I did not meet a single person that didn’t want him fired. Literally not one, but please go on. Also he is the only coach we have and it’s football season, what do you suppose we should talk about?

Every coach we've had or will ever have will be closer to being fired than winning a national championship so that was a dumb analogy to begin with ..... and nowhere did I say not talk about him, Scarecrow, I said "the extremes you're taking this CJS obsession to".

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

35 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Every coach we've had or will ever have will be closer to being fired than winning a national championship so that was a dumb analogy to begin with ..... and nowhere did I say not talk about him, Scarecrow, I said "the extremes you're taking this CJS obsession to".

I see something posted on him I have a take on it, people have a take on my take and I respond. I don’t think that’s obsession it’s engaging in the biggest topic we have for this board which has the purpose of athletics which is mostly measured in football which he heads and is in season. People think he is doing well and I disagree, if people were going on about how he is failing I probably wouldn’t have much to say 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  14

Not sure what people expect him to say.  We have played like **** up to the 2nd half of this game.  It’s a positive to rally around.  Get it done.  Get pumped because there are 10 more games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think that’s obsession it’s engaging in the biggest topic we have for this board which has the purpose of athletics which is mostly measured in football which he heads and is in season

The obsession part is pertaining to you feeling the need to denigrate and continuously point out all the negative ****, all the time. We get it ................. it gets old.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The obsession part is pertaining to you feeling the need to denigrate and continuously point out all the negative ****, all the time. We get it ................. it gets old.

Preach GIF

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

cjs will be here for a while so you need to sit back and try to enjoy the progress

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, smazza said:

cjs will be here for a while so you need to sit back and try to enjoy the progress

Thanks Nostradamus, your NC State pick saying they didn’t know what they were getting into was brilliant, you never cease to amaze me with all of your ignorant observations, he may be here for a while or he may be gone following next season either way the only certainty is you have no clue about this or pretty much anything else for that matter.  I would enjoy the progress more we could once in a while win a game.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, smazza said:

spacer.png