• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build a stadium on campus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

You want to start being dooshy I can roll with that with the best of them.  My reading comprehension skills are just fine bruuuuhhhhhh.   This whole discussion revolves around getting the invite to the P5 table.  Now have someone read this to you so you can understand.   You changed that narrative so you could fire off a lame ass reference to the U that no one cares about.    It doesn't matter what I WANT it is what we have and what we do going forward that will make or break our shot at getting that invite.   I would have loved to won 9 national titles in our first 9 years of existence, but we didn't.  I would love to be in a P5 conference, but we aren't.  This discussion is about getting to where we want to be not wishing upon a star for what we WANT (albeit getting an OCS may actually be wishing upon a star)

Let me ask you a better question...but first, I use the term "dooshy" myself so its cool to know I'm not the only one :) ...but what is more important to you? - Success on the field or a OCS? That is all I'm asking my friend. Why are you making this more complicated than it is?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Let me ask you a better question...but first, I use the term "dooshy" myself so its cool to know I'm not the only one :) ...but what is more important to you? - Success on the field or a OCS? That is all I'm asking my friend. Why are you making this more complicated than it is?

Because it's irrelevant to the discussion.  I'm not the one making it difficult.  You changed the narrative either because you can't follow the discussion, can't "win" it, or just have no idea what is being discussed.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

They have announced at every step of the IPF that the laws changed and they needed full funding by private investing. They then had a ground breaking today for a structure that is roughly half of the IPF plan because it is that part fully funded. They then said oh but don’t worry about all of our failings, that we can’t buy a win, make horrible hires, took 10 years to build have an IPF, still don’t have the other half and probably never will, UCF it turns out isn’t a package deal with us and they are moving on without us, because we are going to build an OCS at some point with some idea we haven’t came up with and this is a totally real idea that we didn’t just throw against the wall because we are miserable failures that all should be fired and we thought you would clap harder and not think about reality.

Again, I'm not sure what is and isn't doable.  But I do know that if we don't do anything that we are destined to languish in our current spot.   Other schools have figured out how to make it happen.  Not sure why we can not, but maybe we can't.  You're trying to have two different conversations here because well that's kind of what you do when you "agree" with someone.  Gotta find something else to argue about instead

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Why can't we have both? 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

25 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Again, I'm not sure what is and isn't doable.  But I do know that if we don't do anything that we are destined to languish in our current spot.   Other schools have figured out how to make it happen.  Not sure why we can not, but maybe we can't.  You're trying to have two different conversations here because well that's kind of what you do when you "agree" with someone.  Gotta find something else to argue about instead

I am only basing what is or is not doable based on what they told me were the rules. If it is possible and they found a new way that’s different that’s great, although I think they would have handled the project they were dealing with that day according, and if it’s not then I see no reason to be excited about them trying to placate people with things they have no intention or ability to follow through on.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

34 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Because it's irrelevant to the discussion.  I'm not the one making it difficult.  You changed the narrative either because you can't follow the discussion, can't "win" it, or just have no idea what is being discussed.

This is a thread where many people are "Whining" about not having an OCS. I'm simply saying that it is not as important as some people make it to be. If you don't think my input in relevant then so be it big dawg, but my point has been made. Have a great day my friend. 

34 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Why can't we have both? 

I agree, but to me we gotta consistently win first and then the OCS will come. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

If we start building it today there is a good chance we will be good again or bad.

In 2017 I wasn’t expecting that we would be this bad in 2021. Things happen quick here.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

Given the fact that student athletes can profit from their likeness, would we consider redirecting potential stadium funds to "pay" for 4 star players to come play for USF? If we view USF as a brand, increasing the performance level of our team will enhance our brand and could potentially generate additional funds while still playing at Raymond James and focusing on sell outs (WVU). In this scenario I'm assuming we are selected for the Big12

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, Bulltastic said:

If we start building it today there is a good chance we will be good again or bad.

In 2017 I wasn’t expecting that we would be this bad in 2021. Things happen quick here.

As the great Dream Job Willie said, #dosomething

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, BULL2001 said:

Given the fact that student athletes can profit from their likeness, would we consider redirecting potential stadium funds to "pay" for 4 star players to come play for USF? If we view USF as a brand, increasing the performance level of our team will enhance our brand and could potentially generate additional funds while still playing at Raymond James and focusing on sell outs (WVU). In this scenario I'm assuming we are selected for the Big12

The team cannot be involved in it but I definitely believe as fans that’s where our dollars would be best spent and most impactful, you know like how it works for every other sport