• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gameday Parking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

You should get lot 5, and front and center, just to show that bad boy off. 

Maybe we should start a tradition of Tailgate Trailer Row.  

Make it happen John.  

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, mj796 said:

As promised...maybe 90% the way to completion but Rocky's Hideaway is close enough to make it's debut on Saturday. Started as a flatbed in February 2020 and I thought it would take 2 months. In my defense, we added quite a bit to it...and also I am an accountant, not an engineer. It has a grill, 2 TVs, 8 barstools, a 9 foot bar with green/gold epoxy. It is dedicated to Big **** Cousin Rick(y) and inspired by Puc as an ode to the exalted CJL who also started in a trailer. Looks like we are going to try to beg for as much space as we can get in Lot 9. 

Trailer 96.jpg

@CousinRicky @puc86

That is truly an awesome sight. I am also an accountant and your trailer is far more creative than mine. lol. But I did mine this way so we could lock up all of our toys and such when going into the stadium. 

092319 027.JPG

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

1 hour ago, KB said:

You should get lot 5, and front and center, just to show that bad boy off. 

Maybe we should start a tradition of Tailgate Trailer Row.  

Make it happen John.  

I would definitely be down to participate. We could call it something cool like "The Paddock" 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487

15 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

That is truly an awesome sight. I am also an accountant and your trailer is far more creative than mine. lol. But I did mine this way so we could lock up all of our toys and such when going into the stadium. 

092319 027.JPG

Thanks! There is a closet inside the 'vertical' part that should hold everything we need locked. The shape is inspired by the Athletics building (sort of). Turns out that an arc like that requires custom metal roofing panels which are shockingly not available at Lowe's. Took me almost 3 months just to get that part figured out!

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, mj796 said:

Geez, that's beautiful!

• Go Bulls! 1

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I'm bumping this.  Just took the season ticket survey and forgot to mention this in my suggestions.  

Let's make Tailgate Trailer Row a thing.  Time to build traditions that we can carry over to an OCS when built. 

These tailgaters should be allowed to park along the middle walkway in either lot 5 or 6D.  Let them park on either side and line that walkway with USF Tailgate Trailers.

This is where a majority of fans walk in from the south lots and near the Stampede.  It will give us an on campus feel before we get on campus.

They should submit an application with a picture of their tailgate trailer and get access to those areas.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, KB said:

I'm bumping this.  Just took the season ticket survey and forgot to mention this in my suggestions.  

Let's make Tailgate Trailer Row a thing.  Time to build traditions that we can carry over to an OCS when built. 

These tailgaters should be allowed to park along the middle walkway in either lot 5 or 6D.  Let them park on either side and line that walkway with USF Tailgate Trailers.

This is where a majority of fans walk in from the south lots and near the Stampede.  It will give us an on campus feel before we get on campus.

They should submit an application with a picture of their tailgate trailer and get access to those areas.   

This is a great idea 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

We really do have an opportunity to do it right....will be interesting to see how it pans out.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

On 9/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, mj796 said:

As promised...maybe 90% the way to completion but Rocky's Hideaway is close enough to make it's debut on Saturday. Started as a flatbed in February 2020 and I thought it would take 2 months. In my defense, we added quite a bit to it...and also I am an accountant, not an engineer. It has a grill, 2 TVs, 8 barstools, a 9 foot bar with green/gold epoxy. It is dedicated to Big **** Cousin Rick(y) and inspired by Puc as an ode to the exalted CJL who also started in a trailer. Looks like we are going to try to beg for as much space as we can get in Lot 9. 

Trailer 96.jpg

@CousinRicky @puc86

You are the coolest guy on this board by a landslide, that thing is absolutely awesome.  I strive to one day have a seat at that bar, even if only for a photo op. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Trailer 96.jpg

That's freaking jaw dropping ....

• Upvote 1