• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gameday Parking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

I generally park in Lot 9 but I built a new trailer for this year and I am bit concerned about it because of how tightly they cram you in to each spot. I spoke w/ John Lewis about parking in Lot 5 and he told me I was too poor:( Does anyone know if the parking people are more relaxed or more likely to give a little bit in any other lots?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

First you would have to have 2 parking passes. In lot 6 and 6D they are a pain in the butt.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I haven't known the parking lot guys to be relaxed.  If anything, they can be downright mean sometimes.  I have had some bad experiences.  Somebody told me you can get some preferential treatment by throwing them a 20, but with my luck I would give it to the guy who has already given his 2 weeks notice.  I know there are some people in lot 6 who give out some tips and they are allowed to park in a "special" spot (assuming they arrive early enough) instead of being herded into a little 10x10 box...but this is for a typical USF game with 25k in attendance.  I have no idea what it will be like on Sept 11 when we have a full house.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

They will charge you for 2 spaces.

You're not "too poor" for Lot 5.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538

This is a thread I was going to ask.... We have an RV this year for the first time, and would like to use it for games (the 5 hour rule blows by the way)

Can anyone else with an RV make a parking situation recommendation? We'd like to park in an area near to vehicles so our friends can park near and have a short walk for the rest of the tailgating tents, ect. Not sure the best plan of attack as we've never done this before. 

40 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I haven't known the parking lot guys to be relaxed.  If anything, they can be downright mean sometimes.  I have had some bad experiences.  Somebody told me you can get some preferential treatment by throwing them a 20, but with my luck I would give it to the guy who has already given his 2 weeks notice.  I know there are some people in lot 6 who give out some tips and they are allowed to park in a "special" spot (assuming they arrive early enough) instead of being herded into a little 10x10 box...but this is for a typical USF game with 25k in attendance.  I have no idea what it will be like on Sept 11 when we have a full house.

The parking staff is a nightmare. One of their supervisors name is Roger. He's one of the most unprofessional people I've ever met. TSA has a long way to go at that building. Their staff doesn't know how to run it

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

You guys are bringing back nightmares of my time in Lot 6 back when I lived in Tampa.  I might have to block this thread from my own view.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569

I miss the old mall parking lot.  It was the Wild Wild West back in the day.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

RV parking is in the back portion of Lot 6, near Lot 8.

15 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

RV parking is in the back portion of Lot 6, near Lot 8.

Thanks, John. Do you have day of game rates for RVs in that lot?

Also, does anyone who has experience or parks in the back of Lot 6 with an RV have any recommendations or strategies to plan for when parking there?