• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott presser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, bulloni said:

politics aside this is a competitive advantage this year due to conference rules around covid

EXACTLY. I also hope the the 20% not vaccinated is the practice squad lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Based on this, the interwebs commentary and anti-social media posts I expect nothing less than 💯 improvement this year!🙏

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Based on this, the interwebs commentary and anti-social media posts I expect nothing less than 💯 improvement this year!🙏

2 wins?

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

So success in difficult situations should be open to reward and praise but complete failure should make you completely removed from criticism?

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

image.jpeg

In what way?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In what way?

He has no idea, he can’t ever seem to remember what it even means but he likes the photo, reminds him of when he grew up on a farm back in Iowa and a strawman was his best friend.  

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He has no idea, he can’t ever seem to remember what it even means but he likes the photo, reminds him of when he grew up on a farm back in Iowa and a strawman was his best friend.  

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We might have somebody better already on the team (McClain)

Ha!  112 TD's in 3 seasons...if McClain did that in 4 years he would be one of the best we have ever had.  I hope you are right but that is a ridiculously tall order. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

23 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Straw woman ....

Here's the statement in question:

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

So success in difficult situations should be open to reward and praise but complete failure should make you completely removed from criticism?

Neither Brad nor I said he should be completely removed from criticism ... he didn't beat an FBS team for cripe's sake ... just that last year was a petri dish for disaster for THIS program and that did play a role. I really don't give a **** what any other program in the country did because every single one is a unique situation.

Maybe from now on the pic should stand for "another excessive use of hyperbole by puc" rather than the more simplistic "strawman argument".

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Straw woman ....

Here's the statement in question:

Neither Brad nor I said he should be completely removed from criticism ... he didn't beat an FBS team for cripe's sake ... just that last year was a petri dish for disaster for THIS program and that did play a role. I really don't give a **** what any other program in the country did because every single one is a unique situation.

Maybe from now on the pic should stand for "another excessive use of hyperbole by puc" rather than the more simplistic "strawman argument".

So what degree of criticism in your unique view is merited for failing in the face of adversity in proportion to the the praise that would be merited for overcoming adversity (like many others were able to do)? He was hired to fix a mess, he made the mess worse than it’s ever been and part of leadership is overcoming adversity not simply being hades a winning hand and managing not to completely blow it.