• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2021 football schedule released

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

47 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I like the preparation however I always sneak in liquor to the game as well to continue the optimum buzz.  There is always an opportunity no matter the security, I have always been successful in this area, even into the final Four.  Pint bottles, airplane bottles, water bottles, understand the guidelines and monitor the admission process prior to ensure you are successful, I am available as a consultant should you have any questions.  

The flat plastic flexible bags for putting in your luggage for cruises will work in your pants.  Haven't tried that but have been told it will work.  Edit: And ask our mj876 (or whatever the numbers are) how it worked for him at the ECU game a few years back.  

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

Being a real fan means you have faith even when evidence is not in existence - yet. I have faith that MK made a fantastic hire! 

So real fans have to have faith?  Fans that are realistic about the situation are not real fans.  Whatever dude.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

So real fans have to have faith?  Fans that are realistic about the situation are not real fans.  Whatever dude.

That is correct. If you are negative you are not a fan. The only exception to this is if you have given alot of money to the athletic program then you can be negative.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

The flat plastic flexible bags for putting in your luggage for cruises will work in your pants.  Haven't tried that but have been told it will work.  Edit: And ask our mj876 (or whatever the numbers are) how it worked for him at the ECU game a few years back.  

Those work but I am too lazy, simply hide a pint in my belt or airport bottles in socks, pockets etc... if there is a will there is a way.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I like the preparation however I always sneak in liquor to the game as well to continue the optimum buzz.  There is always an opportunity no matter the security, I have always been successful in this area, even into the final Four.  Pint bottles, airplane bottles, water bottles, understand the guidelines and monitor the admission process prior to ensure you are successful, I am available as a consultant should you have any questions.  

I need to know your secret.  And don't tell me you put it down your crotch, cause that has rarely worked for me.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

Being so negative is what pleases puc. The only way he can get off these days is to watch the Wisconsin beatdown from 2 years ago.

That was UGLY with a Capital UG!

Gotta feeling the same thing is coming our way this Fall against the Gaturds.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I thought I was being positive 

Puc just a word of advice.  When you think you are being positive or negative, the opposite is usually the reality of the truth.  😆

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Puc just a word of advice.  When you think you are being positive or negative, the opposite is usually the reality of the truth.  😆

I can’t control how others choose to perceive the world around them

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I need to know your secret.  And don't tell me you put it down your crotch, cause that has rarely worked for me.

Above the crotch, they never touch your stomach, have the shirt untucked and chat them up, they will focus on looking at you in the face and responding and not what you are smuggling in.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can’t control how others choose to perceive the world around them

I like that perception.  You should only be you, as long as you aren't hurting others.  I am finally trying to learn this in my older age.