• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2021 football schedule released

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

If we go 10-2 I will eat my hat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

I think 8-4 is possible and if we get improved quarterback play 10-2 is very realistic.

Delusional

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Let us have our fun, fake people on the internet aren’t trolls if you choose to believe 

You I know can handle it ..... Frisco seems a bit excitable and am just thinking of his blood pressure.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

MK made a fantastic hire in Scott and think we can expect a huge jump from Year 1 to year 2.

How do you know he made a fantastic hire?  Evidence please.

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Love the optimism but The preseason hype machine has sucked me in for the last time.  Show me and I will believe.

Same here for both USF football and the Las Vegas Raiders.  Show me, don't tell me.

I am thinking 3-9 or 4-8.  The upperclassmen will still be Charlie's guys and the schedule is brutal.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

36 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I am thinking 3-9 or 4-8.  The upperclassmen will still be Charlie's guys and the schedule is brutal.

Agree

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

You I know can handle it ..... Frisco seems a bit excitable and am just thinking of his blood pressure.

Thanks Trips, I appreciate your concern, I am with El Toro and will no longer get lost in the preseason hype.  I wouldn’t say excitable but a little bit ornery at times, maybe that comes with age.  If that is the case than you must be the most ornery bastard in Hillsborough county.  I hope CJS is the answer but anyone that sees more than 3 or 4 wins is delusional, we suck.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks Trips, I appreciate your concern, I am with El Toro and will no longer get lost in the preseason hype.  I wouldn’t say excitable but a little bit ornery at times, maybe that comes with age.  If that is the case than you must be the most ornery bastard in Hillsborough county.  I hope CJS is the answer but anyone that sees more than 3 or 4 wins is delusional, we suck.  

Everyone knows that coaches shouldn’t be expected to win marginally close to the same number of games as the person they replaced (and was fired for not being competent) and that only low iq fans could possibly expect a single FBS victory prior to at least the first 14 tries. This is all part of CJS’ 10 year plan and once he graduates his first 8 classes we will easily be showing the world why we hired this guy as he is cranking out 6-7 wins a season. I mean sure most people that come into a rebuild and fall flat on their face are fired in the first three years of service and most that are successful actually do better right of the bat than the person they replaced but stats be damned there are a few times where someone came in and failed miserably for years and then miraculously had some success, plus Covid (which uniquely targets our program, obviously).

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

MK made a fantastic hire in Scott and think we can expect a huge jump from Year 1 to year 2.

How can we possibly know that at this point?

I hope and still think you are right, even with an improved team, it will be tough to make a huge jump in the Win column with this schedule.