• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What happened to ET?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

There use to be a member named ET is he still around?

This article made me think of him. 

TP_419650_HERN_09_StandAlon-1.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Beautiful picture of Tampa. I remember a local radio station calling themselves “full blooded Tampons.” Of course ET (wherever he is) will live and die with Tampalona for the USF program. 

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Beautiful picture of Tampa. I remember a local radio station calling themselves “full blooded Tampons.” Of course ET (wherever he is) will live and die with Tampalona for the USF program. 

I've questioned people that lived here longer than me if they were indeed Tampons.  I'm thinking the official term is Tampanian. But not nearly as much of an eye opener.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

ET please phone home, we are worried about you.  It appears you went off and got a life and left the rest of us behind. et GIF

Guest Jonesy Bull
32 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I've questioned people that lived here longer than me if they were indeed Tampons.  I'm thinking the official term is Tampanian. But not nearly as much of an eye opener.

I think we are officially "Tampanians".  But when we feel like being juvenile delinquents then "Tampons" is our go to.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
40 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Ricky - There are also several other "juvenile delinquent" names for the cities in the broader area that I've heard over the years.  These come to mind:

• Trampa
  • QueerWater
  • Scarasota
  • Whorelando
  • Flakeland

They kind of all just roll of the toungue, don't you think?  Now I don't officially approve of any of these names personally.  You know, because I am so mature for my age!  😆

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Radio? Tampons? could it have been Ron and Ron?  The ET member had the little goofy alien profile pic that moved around. Guess he is among the missing...maybe he's in DC??

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Radio? Tampons? could it have been Ron and Ron?  The ET member had the little goofy alien profile pic that moved around. Guess he is among the missing...maybe he's in DC??

No, it was just what popped into my head after moving down here. Never listened to much radio in the mornings after moving here.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

ET please phone home, we are worried about you.  It appears you went off and got a life and left the rest of us behind. et GIF

More like he got smart and got a life 😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

He lasted visited this past Tuesday and last posted on Jan 30th. So he has been around just not like he once was, it’s kind of a microcosm of our entire fanbase. https://www.thebullspen.com/profile/3722-et/

• Haha 1