• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF going to the Super Bowl!

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull

Well, at least a couple of our players will be.  Huge day for Tampa Bay sports and to a lesser extent, USF.

NFC Championship game = Jason Pierre-Paul (TB) and Marquez Valdez-Scantling (GB).  Strange anomaly, both have hyphenated names.......Please Please Please let it be Pierre Paul!!  But if GB wins today, I will lick my wounds and begrudgingly root for the Rodgers to Valdez-Scantling connection in the SB.  

See the source image   See the source image

AFC Championship = A little less known players, Austin Reiter (Center, KC) and Mike Love (DE, Buffalo).  

See the source image   Mike Love  - Buffalo Bills, May 8, 2019. Photo by Craig Melvin/Buffalo Bills

If I missed anybody then please correct me.  

GO BUCS, GO USF!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

As a Bucs fan a Love vs Pierre-Paul matchup be great. 

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Not a Bucs fan, however I don't want to have two weeks worth of MVS BLM tweets scrolling along my twitter feed. So pulling for JPP and Brady today.

For the second game, pulling for Austin Reiter and the Chiefs. The Redskins toiled with his livelihood multiple times after drafting him in the 7th round. Glad the Chiefs grabbed him from the FA pile and now he's starting in front of the best QB in the NFL presently and the Chiefs have a Super Bowl victory with Austin as their starting center. Congrats Austin! Make it two for two. And get paid... 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It would be nice if they would take that super bowl money and contribute the the IPF already (assuming that they have not already). 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It would be nice if they would take that super bowl money and contribute the the IPF already (assuming that they have not already). 

It would be nice if I lost 20 lbs too but don’t hold your breath.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

It would be nice if I lost 20 lbs too but don’t hold your breath.

Lay off the liquor, do some sit-ups, come on man I got confidence in you 😀. Seriously, if they have not given, it’s pretty sad. Many of us on this board have donated something the least they could do is give a token $100,000 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Lay off the liquor, do some sit-ups, come on man I got confidence in you 😀. Seriously, if they have not given, it’s pretty sad. Many of us on this board have donated something the least they could do is give a token $100,000 😀

Actually started P45 last week, I can lose 10 or so easily, we shall see the gym alone wasn’t getting it done.  In their defense, their career span is short and 2 of the 4 were transfers so who knows if they do and their decision.  

39 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Actually started P45 last week, I can lose 10 or so easily, we shall see the gym alone wasn’t getting it done.  In their defense, their career span is short and 2 of the 4 were transfers so who knows if they do and their decision.  

P45 is very good. You’ll drop the weight quick if you follow the program exactly. Follow the eating recommendations many don’t do that as well as the exercises. At the same time, Looking at MVS, JPP, and Reitter they have been playing long enough now to cough up a few $ IMO.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

As a Bucs fan a Love vs Pierre-Paul matchup be great.

Mike's on the PS and I don't think has been activated for any playoff game up to this point ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I'm a month early and don't want to jinx myself but I'm still down 31 lbs from where I started last Feb 26th. 4 pounds above the low hit in July.  Haven't been exercising as much lately what with being inside quarantining.  But still doing a little bit of weight work, pushups and crunches.