• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TE coach Joey King leaving

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They sell dip up there in every convenience store most places don’t sell chew anywhere anymore, last place that I saw it the cost was over 10 bucks a pouch due to taxes just not worth it.  I Used to dip and it is not as widespread in certain areas but available pretty much everywhere.nasty habit, glad I grew out of it.  

Ahh ok then that makes since then...Yankee Frugality is a thing in New Hampshire. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I remember that team when I was a wee lad. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

They sell dip up there in every convenience store most places don’t sell chew anywhere anymore, last place that I saw it the cost was over 10 bucks a pouch due to taxes just not worth it.  I Used to dip and it is not as widespread in certain areas but available pretty much everywhere.nasty habit, glad I grew out of it.  

Had an uncle that used to chew. Out on his boat one time on Barnegat Bay and my ex wife decides to try some.  Not a good move. Greener than the "submit reply" button at the bottom on this page. 😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Had an uncle that used to chew. Out on his boat one time on Barnegat Bay and my ex wife decides to try some.  Not a good move. Greener than the "submit reply" button at the bottom on this page. 😂

My grandfather used to chew Redman and not spit, always amazed at that because it was very juicy.  In high school in the early mid eighties it was rampant, pinch between your cheek and gums, I fell in love with Skoal wintergreen but liked straight and mint better when that came out, Copenhagen was hard core kodiak came later and was pretty good. Hawkins is what the younger kids dipped(it was like candy burned your lip).  The leaf that was popular Redman, Levi Garrett and Beechnut, used to chew that some playing baseball and fishing.  Used to ride my bike up to the gas station and get a can for 99 cents.  This is one item I am glad the government intervened and taxed it to death. Remember watching Nick Buoniconti in his last days say that one of his biggest regrets was going on 60 minutes when he worked for smokeless tobacco and say that it was safe.