• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS fired QB Coach Pat White

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It is so funny that we have a Waffle House within 2 miles and we've been there 3 or 4 times in 19 years. But when we take road trip vacations we'll hit one at least once per trip.

That's 3 or 4 times too many

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Only thing I ever order there is pecan waffles. The Mrs likes her cheesy eggs.

Even better is to mix the cheesy eggs on top of the pecan waffles.....with a side of scattered and splattered hash browns (means lots of onions and cheese all diced up).  Then you get some medium well steak (use that term loosely) and side of baconl, to go with that mess of drunken goodness!

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

NEB you don’t have to go all the way to the South for your Waffle House fix.... sure you might have to drive 5 hours (Allentown and Scranton PA) but when in the state of mind of craving Waffle House....5 hours seems down right reasonable. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, usf97 said:

NEB you don’t have to go all the way to the South for your Waffle House fix.... sure you might have to drive 5 hours (Allentown and Scranton PA) but when in the state of mind of craving Waffle House....5 hours seems down right reasonable. 

It may have changed but the furthest north I saw a franchise was Virgina. But if there is one in northern PA then I will make it a part of my Temple vs USF vacation. Hopefully I’ll be back in Tampa next season first 😀