• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

****** OFFICIAL ****** ALL THINGS PORTAL *********

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

I said "technically". In the end, we are not at the big boys table anymore no matter how much we try to pretend. Hell you got people praising Coastal Carolina on this board and they even made a thread asking if they are a better team than us. Until we start winning there isnt **** for us to brag about or ANY team we can say we are better than. We have no conference titles or BCS bowl wins. I personally feel the AAC and USF is better, but going by facts and accomplishments, we are not much better. 

No we aren’t at the big boy table but neither at we in same table as SunBelt. No AAC school would leave the league to join SunBelt, you can’t say the opposite. Money and support plus access to bowls tells there is a difference.

Yes a school like Coastal could have a better season than USF but that doesn’t make them a better program long term. You won’t see Florida or Bama signing even a 2-1 deal visiting Coastal. There is a pecking order and USF in the AAC is more valuable even while losing than any winning SunBelt team

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

12 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

No we aren’t at the big boy table but neither at we in same table as SunBelt. No AAC school would leave the league to join SunBelt, you can’t say the opposite. Money and support plus access to bowls tells there is a difference.

Yes a school like Coastal could have a better season than USF but that doesn’t make them a better program long term. You won’t see Florida or Bama signing even a 2-1 deal visiting Coastal. There is a pecking order and USF in the AAC is more valuable even while losing than any winning SunBelt team

You are aware the ULM has beaten Kentucky, Arkansas, Miss State and Alabama right? What makes u think they cant get a 2 for 1? lol Thats not a favorable set up. I agree, we are viewed as higher conference, but in the end, neither of us is at the big boy table. The NYE bowl game goes to the highest ranked G6 team no matter what conference. When it comes to that we are the same level.

Edited by Gatorbull325

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You are aware the ULM has beaten Kentucky, Arkansas, Miss State and Alabama right? What makes u think they cant get a 2 for 1? lol Thats not a favorable set up. I agree, we are viewed as higher conference, but in the end, neither of us is at the big boy table. The NYE bowl game goes to the highest ranked G6 team no matter what conference. When it comes to that we are the same level.

Doesn’t matter who they beat. They are still freaking ULM, in Monroe Louisiana they aren’t getting a 2-1 with Florida nor Bama. It’s not the same you trying to act like it is just because we are both outside of P5 is ridiculous. Is like saying that Boston College with winning seasons is better program than Tennessee when they lose. They are not.

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

Doesn’t matter who they beat. They are still freaking ULM, in Monroe Louisiana they aren’t getting a 2-1 with Florida nor Bama. It’s not the same you trying to act like it is just because we are both outside of P5 is ridiculous. Is like saying that Boston College with winning seasons is better program than Tennessee when they lose. They are not.

Anybody can get a 2 for 1 😂😂😂 That is not a favorable set up. ULM ALREADY have Alabama on their upcoming schedule TWICE. Their future OCS is better than ours. They have Texas, LSU, Kentucky, Texas A&M, Alabama (twice), Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss and Nebraska. Not to mention if App State and Coastal Carolina continue to have success, they will have 2 ranked conference foes. In the end, they have the SAME opportunity we have. 

ulm-warhawks-logo.png

View future ULM football schedules and opponents at FBSchedules.com.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

44 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im just completing what i started, dont really care who reads. I only have 2 players left b4 I move on. As for the conference, Sunbelt & AAC are both G6. Until we are part of the P5 than we can't act like we are any better. ULM is currently the same level as us. Hell the Sun Belt has plenty of teams that have been ranked righer than us in the past 4/5 years. Hell ULM even beat Alabama.

Sorry...AAC > SB&CUSA

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Anybody can get a 2 for 1 😂😂😂 That is not a favorable set up. ULM ALREADY have Alabama on their upcoming schedule TWICE. Their future OCS is better than ours. They have Texas, LSU, Kentucky, Texas A&M, Alabama (twice), Georgia, Auburn, Ole Miss and Nebraska. Not to mention if App State and Coastal Carolina continue to have success, they will have 2 ranked conference foes. In the end, they have the SAME opportunity we have. 

ulm-warhawks-logo.png

Neither of those teams will beat the top 3 AAC schools...

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

ulm-warhawks-logo.png

Man do you even read what you type? You praise their schedule by naming all those schools they are playing, then put down our 2-1 with Bama and Florida and then say that ULM could get that if they wanted.

Im sure they turned down a 2-1 with Bama and took the 2-0 instead 

NONE of their games are at home. I’m done trying to reason with you. Have you been to Monroe, La? I have to try to argue that we are at same level is just beyond crazy.

Edited by Cubanbull

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry...AAC > SB&CUSA

Neither of those teams will beat the top 3 AAC schools...

Thats all hypothetical. Terry Bowden is their newly hired coach. He may have enough in the tank to pull off a Mack Brown resurgence. 

12 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Man do you even read what you type? You praise their schedule by naming all those schools they are playing, then put down our 2-1 with Bama and Florida and then say that ULM could get that if they wanted.

NONE of their games are at home. I’m done trying to reason with you. Have you been to Monroe, La? I have to try to argue that we are at same level is just beyond crazy.

You stated that Alabama or Florida would NEVER do a 2 for 1 with ULM. They ALREADY have one set up with Alabama. So your statement was INACCURATE. When they BEAT Alabama it was a HOME game. It is also a FACT that a 2 for 1 is not a favorable as a 1 for 1. I think you would agree to that. I said "technically" we are at the same level b/c when it comes down to how far we can go in terms of "bowl games".  We BOTH are limited to the NY6 bowl game. All around, the AAC is BETTER than the Sun Belt, but when it comes to making the NY6 bowl game we are on the SAME level.

Edited by Gatorbull325

26 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You stated that Alabama or Florida would NEVER do a 2 for 1 with ULM. They ALREADY have one set up with Alabama. So your statement was INACCURATE. When they BEAT Alabama it was a HOME game. It is also a FACT that a 2 for 1 is not a favorable as a 1 for 1. I think you would agree to that. I said "technically" we are at the same level b/c when it comes down to how far we can go in terms of "bowl games".  We BOTH are limited to the NY6 bowl game. All around, the AAC is BETTER than the Sun Belt, but when it comes to making the NY6 bowl game we are on the SAME level.

Alabama  has played 3 games s ULM, ALL three have been at their home. They have two more schedule , BOTH are in Bama. If you are going to try to argue, research what you say first. You know little about NCAA football if you truly believe that a school like Bama, LSU, Florida would even consider a 2-1 with ULM.

as for the NY6 bowls, let me know how many times an AAC school has made it and how many times has a SunBelt team has? I’ll save you research time, it’s 5-0 for AAC. Now go and tell me what the TV payout is for the AAC vs SunBelt.

Edited by Cubanbull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Thats all hypothetical. Terry Bowden is their newly hired coach. He may have enough in the tank to pull off a Mack Brown resurgence. 

Terry Bowden? One hit wonder Terry Bowden? Unlikely. Last I heard he was wondering around Akron Ohio after getting fired. Well, good luck to him.