• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Basketball discussion: Bulls at Cinci (Dec 16) 7 pm TV: ESPN2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,731
  • Days Won:  0

I was *this* excited tonight! Will be in Tampa to drop off my second USF student for spring semester. Just got two sets of 4 tickets for the double header games. Ticketmaster has tickets still. Can't wait to see both teams in person for once. Go Bulls! 🤘

PhotoGrid_1608174378375.jpg

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Man, it’s a long wait until our next game...next Tuesday? We need to work on the trap during that time as I am sure teams saw us having problems. 

We cant crack the zone, we could not beat the trap, we actually have a coach and are deep with 3 guards.  We are not world beaters but we can compete in this conference,  bring on the Cougs 

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

We did this quite often 2 years ago

True!  And for this early in the year to win these close games should give them confidence in future close games.

This has the look of being a good team, especially when players like Murphy - who can be electric, learns to not make freshman mistakes.

Its been awhile since we can be excited about one of our major sports teams.  Feels good.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We cant crack the zone, we could not beat the trap, we actually have a coach and are deep with 3 guards.  We are not world beaters but we can compete in this conference,  bring on the Cougs 

A good system can solve the trap but they need practice. Yes, we can compete with anyone in this conference this year. Let’s get Wichita Tuesday 🤘🤘🤘 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

True!  And for this early in the year to win these close games should give them confidence in future close games.

This has the look of being a good team, especially when players like Murphy - who can be electric, learns to not make freshman mistakes.

Its been awhile since we can be excited about one of our major sports teams.  Feels good.

Again .... two years ago ... maybe the injury to Yetna did hurt us last year and a little upgrade in talent overall was needed?   Maybe?

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

A good system can solve the trap but they need practice. 

Guard play

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Pretty sure that was the best I've seen Durr play on USF. He did a good job staying out of foul trouble which really hampered the last two efforts. He is improving-- not quite perfect by any means but definitely getting into his role for this team. That is encouraging.

Awesome WIN!

Go Bulls!

GOLD.png

Yetna and an improving Durr is going to be a tough duo for teams to handle down low when they are in the game together - for sure.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Again .... two years ago ... maybe the injury to Yetna did hurt us last year and a little upgrade in talent overall was needed?   Maybe?

Guard play

2 years ago feels like a lifetime for some reason....Hell 2020 alone feels like a lifetime.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Guard play

I wish we had a forward with some ball skill as well. Maybe we do but I have not seen it yet. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I wish we had a forward with some ball skill as well. Maybe we do but I have not seen it yet. 

Yetna isn't bad.  Maybe Anderson if he get's healthy?

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You dont think Yetna is?   Unless he is considered more of a Center.