• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who was hiding these players the last 3 games?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Nesmith was the most "successful" musician before the Monkees but Tork was also an accomplished one before joining ...

How slow is the sports week that we are debating the musical talents of the Monkees.  Their claim to fame was the guest appearance on the Brady Bunch, I was only about 5 when that episode came out but I still wanted a piece of that Marcia Marcia Marcia.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Nesmith was the most "successful" musician before the Monkees but Tork was also an accomplished one before joining ...

Learned something new today.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

On 12/4/2020 at 9:07 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

The problem is that P5 teams have the $ thus have the recruiting advantage even in basketball. We could try and be like Gonzaga and Creighton but that would require us to drop football and go all in for basketball...something most of us would hate. I lived through that as a student and even then we were not all that good.  

👀

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

How slow is the sports week that we are debating the musical talents of the Monkees.  Their claim to fame was the guest appearance on the Brady Bunch, I was only about 5 when that episode came out but I still wanted a piece of that Marcia Marcia Marcia.

We can discuss Milli Vanilli if that's more to your liking .... and Marcia never did tickle my fancy. Now Mrs. Brady .....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

And was the only real musician of the group.

very true. it was a surprise when the public found out that they weren't actually playing the instruments. but they did learn to play fairly well. I think circus boy could actually play the drums... 

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

vvvveeeerrrryyyy  vvvvveeeerrrryyyy ssssllllllooooowwwwww...  poor marcia a sex symbol to a 5 year old. horney little bastard weren't you?  😏     see how quick you flipped to marcia?? thats how slow things are. were stuck in a donut hole..now, marcia will be the new topic, then farah, then linda carter then pam and on and on and on...down side is, there all in the 60's-70's now

18 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

very true. it was a surprise when the public found out that they weren't actually playing the instruments. but they did learn to play fairly well. I think circus boy could actually play the drums... 

He sang in a band pre-Monkees but had to learn the drums for the show .....

45 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We can discuss Milli Vanilli if that's more to your liking .... and Marcia never did tickle my fancy. Now Mrs. Brady .....

You are old so of course you wanted to tap the mom.  Blame it on the Rain was a great song even if I have no idea who actually sang this song.  

37 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

vvvveeeerrrryyyy  vvvvveeeerrrryyyy ssssllllllooooowwwwww...  poor marcia a sex symbol to a 5 year old. horney little bastard weren't you?  😏     see how quick you flipped to marcia?? thats how slow things are. were stuck in a donut hole..now, marcia will be the new topic, then farah, then linda carter then pam and on and on and on...down side is, there all in the 60's-70's now

Always liked girls, not sure what I would have done with her at 5 yrs old but knew that I wanted to sit on her lap, as I grew older I would have preferred her to sit on my lap. I am in my 50’s so she can still sit on my lap if she would like.  

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You are old so of course you wanted to tap the mom.

Coulda been worse ..... coulda said Alice.

• Haha 2