• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who was hiding these players the last 3 games?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We may be more battle tested when we play them. LSU is 3-0 and has played no one. They had a close game against St. Louis. 

LSU actually lost to Saint Louis by 4 BUT Saint Louis was voted #2 in the preseason poll for the A-10 so they are a good team. For perspective Rhode Island was projected 6th in that conference and they handled USF pretty good. Hopefully our guys get some good work in these next 2 games before they face the Tigers. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

51 minutes ago, FowlerAveInsight said:

LSU actually lost to Saint Louis by 4 BUT Saint Louis was voted #2 in the preseason poll for the A-10 so they are a good team. For perspective Rhode Island was projected 6th in that conference and they handled USF pretty good. Hopefully our guys get some good work in these next 2 games before they face the Tigers. 

Rhode Island knocked off Seaton Hall last night. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Tuned in to see a DC drive to the hoop that was blocked and then a steal.  Looks like he’s on par

Ha! that would be DC signature move. Drive to the basket thru traffic gets assaulted and then they steal the ball and score. Wonder if they draw that up??  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

47 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! that would be DC signature move. Drive to the basket thru traffic gets assaulted and then they steal the ball and score. Wonder if they draw that up??  

Apparently, but only in the closing moments of games .... allegedly

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yes we should take care of FAMU and Stetson.  Give the team some confidence and more time to gel.  Encouraging easy win tonight.

If being a Bulls fan for 34 years has taught me anything, it’s that there is no opponent we should expect to take care of...just sayin.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Apparently, but only in the closing moments of games .... allegedly

we watched him the other night in the VT game and he turned it over x4 and they turned points off all 4. I know he is hoping for foul but then...he has a bad habit of only making 50% of his free throws. He is a decent 3pt shooter and has showed he can get the hot hand. Maybe his mom needs to have a talk with him. Or, he is this years Rideau???    I actually liked Rideau he was crazy to watch...

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

we watched him the other night in the VT game and he turned it over x4 and they turned points off all 4. I know he is hoping for foul but then...he has a bad habit of only making 50% of his free throws. He is a decent 3pt shooter and has showed he can get the hot hand. Maybe his mom needs to have a talk with him. Or, he is this years Rideau???    I actually liked Rideau he was crazy to watch...

The best part of DC’s game is his defense.  More than half of his drive to the hoops get snuffed out and end in a TO or a blocked shot.  His 3 point and FT shooting is streaky at best.

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

If being a Bulls fan for 34 years has taught me anything, it’s that there is no opponent we should expect to take care of...just sayin.

Your "34 years" prompted a thought> we have all been stretched thin over the last 20yrs+ agonizing over our football program. We go high then hit the low lows...What if??? we were really meant to be a Basketball school..good in football but Great in basketball?? your "34 years" provoked my reality button.  But then, you look at  other universities that are both good to very good in both sports??  Oh hell, never mind

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Your "34 years" prompted a thought> we have all been stretched thin over the last 20yrs+ agonizing over our football program. We go high then hit the low lows...What if??? we were really meant to be a Basketball school..good in football but Great in basketball?? your "34 years" provoked my reality button.  But then, you look at  other universities that are both good to very good in both sports??  Oh hell, never mind

I’m beginning to realize that our destiny is to be mediocre to poor in sports that matter...football, MBB and baseball.  No offense to WBB and women’s softball 

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m beginning to realize that our destiny is to be mediocre to poor in sports that matter...football, MBB and baseball.  No offense to WBB and women’s softball 

hope your wrong but it appears that is what we have become...im giving cjs a pass on this year with the hopes that he will at the least get us to a bowl game next year with more the following. i get a kick out of his repeated comments as he projects into 10 years?? odd but interesting