• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB first game vs Florida College

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They decided to play defense as mentioned earlier for about 6 minutes, if they were in a real game and played that way for 40 minutes, it would have been a romp.  This was our first game but their 9th which was a disadvantage.  USF played uninspired ball which was disappointing but FC is still ass and the school will shutter in the next few years,  in the meantime they should stick to playing Ave Maria.

Blah blah blah excuse excuse excuse.

Facts:  DIV 1 AAC top feeder USF down at halftime squeeked out a win over. - what did you call them.   Oh yeah - barely a step above King High School.

Again you have no  fn clue about anything.  Just spit shat out and hope it sticks.

Glad USF won. But you look like a total idiot making fun of Florida College.....i cant take you serious anymore ding dong.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This was our first game but their 9th which was a disadvantage.

****, I thought you were just screwing around. No idea they'd been playing that much this year ......... and what's interesting is that their website they have this game, and Stetson, as an exhibition. Maybe something to do with the actual number of official games they can play?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Glad USF won. But you look like a total idiot making fun of Florida College.....i cant take you serious anymore ding dong.

That is too bad because I have always taken your posts seriously and held you in high regard.  I don’t give a rats ass about FC and was simply trying to get your goat, I had no idea what kinda of team they have or have had because they are irrelevant, it was simple trash talk to pass the time, unbunch your panties Jonesy, jeez.

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is too bad because I have always taken your posts seriously and held you in high regard.  I don’t give a rats ass about FC and was simply trying to get your goat, I had no idea what kinda of team they have or have had because they are irrelevant, it was simple trash talk to pass the time, unbunch your panties Jonesy, jeez.

FYI....im just busting your balls the same way you did....its all in good fun.  You know Im just being antagonistic on purpose.  You know i luv ya brah.

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

On a serious note.  We need to play a whole lot better quickly than this game especially defensively.  Teams next up on the schedule wont be as easy or forgiving.

I have to admit, Im a bit concerned.  But just one game in....so

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

Huh?

Yeah you thought the same thing.  Admit that you predicted in your mind a 10 point USF win????

If you say yes your a liar.

Guest Jonesy Bull
38 minutes ago, Triple B said:

****, I thought you were just screwing around. No idea they'd been playing that much this year ......... and what's interesting is that their website they have this game, and Stetson, as an exhibition. Maybe something to do with the actual number of official games they can play?

Florida College has always been an over achiever ever since Billy Graham stepped foot on campus.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

anyone seen a box score  for today's game?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, usfrank said:

anyone seen a box score  for today's game?

Florida Col.

South Fla.

Final

Florida Col. Stats
# Player PTS FG 3FG FT REB A PF
TOTALS 84 32-67 11-33 9-10 29 20 15
GAME PCT 47.8 33.3 90.0  
3*
SMITH
9 3-8 3-7 0-0 2 3 1
11*
CLEVELAND
12 4-12 1-7 3-3 3 7 1
12*
BROWN
0 0-0 0-0 0-0 1 2 5
23*
PERRY
28 12-18 1-3 3-4 4 2 0
25*
SIMPSON
16 6-15 2-6 2-2 5 3 1

South Fla. Stats
# Player PTS FG 3FG FT REB A PF
TOTALS 94 35-67 9-24 15-20 41 17 12
GAME PCT 52.2 37.5 75.0  
00*
COLLINS
17 6-10 1-3 4-6 3 5 0
3*
ODURO
6 3-5 0-2 0-0 3 0 1
4*
DURR
11 4-10 0-1 3-4 3 0 3
13*
BROWN
15 6-11 3-7 0-0 3 3 0
23*
MURPHY
5 2-9 0-0 1-2 4 7 3
Most Recent Plays
00:20 FLC LAYUP GOOD BY #23 PERRY (PTS 28; FG 12-18 )
00:27 USF MISSED LAYUP BY #23 MURPHY ; FLC DEF REBOUND BY #11 CLEVELAND
00:34 FLC MISSED LAYUP BY #25 SIMPSON ; USF DEF REBOUND BY #23 MURPHY
00:39 FLC STEAL BY #23 PERRY
Current Trends

Edited by Fold FB Invest in BB