• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No more joey Knight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Yes Yes...you feel like you haven't arrived as yet if you aren't labeled with a "cist" or "phobic" tag. I can hardly wait to see what mine might be so I know how bad I must have been in life.. I'm waiting.....

Still waiting.....🥱      

By the way, that's going pretty low when you resort to genealogy bashing. Making someone ashamed of their DNA..shameful just shameful. Alright, I'm sure you feel terrible 😔 at this point so I will stop now.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yes Yes...you feel like you haven't arrived as yet if you aren't labeled with a "cist" or "phobic" tag. I can hardly wait to see what mine might be so I know how bad I must have been in life.. I'm waiting.....

Still waiting.....🥱      

By the way, that's going pretty low when you resort to genealogy bashing. Making someone ashamed of their DNA..shameful just shameful. Alright, I'm sure you feel terrible 😔 at this point so I will stop now.  

He was genealogy bragging so I added a fact about his ancestor, I like to add quality content to the discussion or at least stir it up a bit for my own amusement, who gives two violation about about any of this, they need to remove all statues and erase the history books of any body that has ever said something that is perceived as negative or had something negative said about them, it is important not to hurt anyone’s feelings.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

23 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He was genealogy bragging so I added a fact about his ancestor, I like to add quality content to the discussion or at least stir it up a bit for my own amusement, who gives two violation about about any of this, they need to remove all statues and erase the history books of any body that has ever said something that is perceived as negative or had something negative said about them, it is important not to hurt anyone’s feelings.  

Until CJL has a statue no one should have one

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

and anyone... who even had a bad thought in private

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Until CJL has a statue no one should have one

You know how bad a thread has gotten when this post makes the most sense ....

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I mean if you give the same response enough times the law of averages says it has to be the best at some point! I’m happy that after a decade all of my dedication finally paid off.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I mean if you give the same response enough times the law of averages says it has to be the best at some point! I’m happy that after a decade all of my dedication finally paid off.

Nothing like being right .007 percent of time! Keep up the good work! 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

52 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Once again I will continue to lower my game to match the play of our beloved team.  The threads will continue to suffer until we see improvement, no reason to use our best stuff when this team is floundering.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

On 10/30/2020 at 11:11 PM, NovaBull said:

Coverage is shrinking, fans are shrinking, program is shrinking...all signs are pointing in the wrong direction and it feels like nothing good is occurring.

I await my sweet less than 1% chance of COVID death.  This world is lost.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Hope Joey had a fun time covering the Bucs tonight.

why does Joey still tweet to the tbtimes_bulls twitter account? shouldn't they delete that account or give it to that new guy (Purks I think). Maybe i don't know enough about how twitter works.

• Like 1