• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We definitely made the wrong decision!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You remind me of Gallagher. Decades later still smashing melons, same old act that might have been amusing once, but wears thin and wondering if there is an audience for it. I guess there still is here since we respond to you. However, that audience is shrinking so I'm gonna advise you to get new material or you will find your audience dwindling even more and you'll be relegated to a lower vaudeville circuit.

I wish someone would have smashed Gallagher’s mellon years ago. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

A fellow alumni! The kb stuff was pretty fresh last season and I am looking forward to the day when we can all be positive and agree we are on the right path with our best coach in program history. If you think it’s taxing having to hear it I can assure you that it’s every bit as taxing having to deal with this past decade of systematic failure. I want to be positive and improved and I look forward to a day when that can be reasonably accomplished.

The KB stuff was new and fresh but you don't always get such a gift of a guy with a youtube video to post as an example of humorous incompetency.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The KB stuff was new and fresh but you don't always get such a gift of a guy with a youtube video to post as an example of humorous incompetency.

In all fairness to me this is a rebuilding year on material 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

In all fairness to me this is a rebuilding year on material 

That's an acceptable excuse for no improvement in your material. But once you've got your jokes recruited we expect more next year.

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

That's an acceptable excuse for no improvement in your material. But once you've got your jokes recruited we expect more next year.

I’m going to hire some new people for the punch up of my material asI do recognize that we have no gifts quite like KB this year and also some of the better personalities to play off of are not as prevalent. I need a foil and my heart isn’t really in it with anyone right now. Still I take ownership of the situation and I can and will give you the better you deserve as a reader.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What about the other 9 games where we sucked ass on offense? 

Yall talk about wanting to see improvement, we saw that last year vs a top cincy defense. Teams that had alot more talent dominated us. Teams that didnt, ecu, uconn, south carolina st, we scored over 40: Which games? Thats also with a banged up mccloud who wasnt ready to play and no johnny ford who was the teams best player.

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Then why do our athletes have p5 offers like UCF and everyone isn’t tied in the G5? We have people here that have had talent and potential it unfortunately has been squandered by hiring KB and the likes of him. KB has had one year in FBS and it was complete garbage, there is nothing you can claim to have actually seen from him that demonstrated he can be successful at this level. Someone can be an excellent line cook at McDonalds but that does not mean they will flourish at Ocean Prime.

Just because a player has a power 5 offer doesnt mean they are good. Alot had to do with size. They get dropped for a reason. Ive seen power 5 players transfer and couldnt even play at a 1aa/d2 level. Frost at ucf didnt recruit off rankings, he signed good football players. Otis anderson and killian didnt even have alot of offers. Usf didnt want either of them.  

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Then why do our athletes have p5 offers like UCF and everyone isn’t tied in the G5? We have people here that have had talent and potential it unfortunately has been squandered by hiring KB and the likes of him. KB has had one year in FBS and it was complete garbage, there is nothing you can claim to have actually seen from him that demonstrated he can be successful at this level. Someone can be an excellent line cook at McDonalds but that does not mean they will flourish at Ocean Prime.

Their was also nothing that showed jim harbaugh, mike leach, brian kelly, or chip kelly would have been successful at the fbs level.  also oc at texas when he went from d2 to Oklahoma st. Cant compare Bell to others. He didnt go right into coaching and has all ways been a head coach. Played 13 years professionally before coaching.

17 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Their was also nothing that showed jim harbaugh, mike leach, brian kelly, or chip kelly would have been successful at the fbs level.  also oc at texas when he went from d2 to Oklahoma st. Cant compare Bell to others. He didnt go right into coaching and has all ways been a head coach. Played 13 years professionally before coaching.

Bell is unique in that in a sea of horrible OC’s we have had he distinguished himself as one of the worst, that’s no small accomplishment.

7 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Bell sucks, CJS sucks - what's the common denominator? McCloud. 

CJS isn’t required to have McCloud at QB he was free to bring in whoever he could and he did bring in people, that he doesn’t think what he brought in should replace him has more to do with CJS than it does with McCloud.