• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those of you interested in FAU tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

Waiting for single games to become available... if not will need to bite on Season Tickets...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

23 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Still angers me that FAU (a historically smaller program than ours) had the financial resources, administrative backing, etc. for a sweet OCS that allows for them to determine fan status and such. Meanwhile USF...

beatingdeadhorse.jpg  

Theirs also makes C's REALLY look like a dump.

faustadiumext1_banner.jpg

Been there for a couple games.  It is pretty cool.  I thought the seats were a little cramped for long legs, but I would take it on campus over Ray Jay.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I too am waiting to see about single game tix before pulling the trigger on season tix

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

26 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

I too am waiting to see about single game tix before pulling the trigger on season tix

I'm doing the math and finding it hard to believe that single game tix will even go on sale.  They can only distribute 6,000 tickets and they've already allocated 2,500 to students.  Take another 500 off the top for players/coaches/admin families and that only leaves 3,000.  They have to have more than 3,000 season ticket seats which will get first shot.  It just doesn't make sense that they even continue to sell season tickets.  Call me confused.

GO BULLS!

Edited by 79 Bull

Anyone who buys season tix for FAU - can you send section you pick? Wouldn't mind being near other Bulls fans

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I know they will now release single game tickets because I just bought season tickets in 117. Whatever, I now am sure I will see the game! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my tickets via phone for the FAU game, section 116. JJ - 117 already sold out. Tailgating isn't allowed.... But..... Anyone wanna meet up socially distantly at a Boca bar or restaurant in advance?

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

I'm in corner endzone 132.  Was told this is near the USF allocation that will now probably be used only for families of players and coaches.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I just bought my tickets via phone for the FAU game, section 116. JJ - 117 already sold out. Tailgating isn't allowed.... But..... Anyone wanna meet up socially distantly at a Boca bar or restaurant in advance?

What website did you use? They still are showing "On sale time and date are in the works, please check back" on ticketmaster. When I try to go to FAU's ticketing system, the website times out. 

Also, assuming I am able to get tickets, my group plans to tailgate in the parking lot of the hotel (30 minute walk to the stadium, 6 minute drive) and then either walking or ubering to the game. I am waiting to book my hotel to make sure I get tickets first, because the hotel doesn't offer cancellation without a fee. Once I have tickets locked down I will send you a message letting you know more details. 

Edited by TheAccountant