• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

lotsofbull99 coming home

Guest Tim K.

I just wanted to recognize a real hero and say thank you for everything you're doing lotsofbull99.  It's a lot of fun cheering our Bulls and individuals like A. Hall, but at the end of the day our real heros are men and women like lotsofbull99.  Thanks again and be safe friend.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Come home to Gran Papa!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Days Won:  3

Same here. Glad you did your time in the sandbox.

Are you completely done, or do you still owe Uncle Sugar some mo' time?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Well, I will be back in the states in two weeks, but will still have a month of demobilization activites at Fort Bragg mixed in with about 4 weeks of vacation I have earned.  Probably won't be back in the Tampa area though tell February cause in January my Beautiful Filipina Wife and I are going back to The Philippines to visit with her family.  I am looking forward to finally spending some quality time with her seeing how we've been married for 31 months and I have been gone for 24 of those.

My Reserve unit is the Blackhawk helicopter unit out of Clearwater airport.  Just before we left Iraq, Mark Wilson from FOX 13 came over and did a story on us, so maybe you saw it on the evening news one night.  I did my time in Iraq as a Blackhawk Helicopter mechanic and helicopter gunner.  Our mission over there was to haul people and cargo between the different bases through out Iraq, keeping people off the dangerous highways.  Thankfully I never saw anyone shooting at me, hard for the terrorists to hit something moving 170mph at 30 feet above the ground, but did get alot of trigger time shooting up abandoned vehicles as we flew across the country side. Got to see more of Iraq then most people do. I signed up for the Reserves to help pay for college and ended up going alot farther then I ever imagined.  However, I am glad that I could give something back to the Nation and that all my buddies and I made it out in one piece.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Well, I will be back in the states in two weeks, but will still have a month of demobilization activites at Fort Bragg mixed in with about 4 weeks of vacation I have earned.  Probably won't be back in the Tampa area though tell February cause in January my Beautiful Filipina Wife and I are going back to The Philippines to visit with her family.  I am looking forward to finally spending some quality time with her seeing how we've been married for 31 months and I have been gone for 24 of those.

My Reserve unit is the Blackhawk helicopter unit out of Clearwater airport.  Just before we left Iraq, Mark Wilson from FOX 13 came over and did a story on us, so maybe you saw it on the evening news one night.  I did my time in Iraq as a Blackhawk Helicopter mechanic and helicopter gunner.  Our mission over there was to haul people and cargo between the different bases through out Iraq, keeping people off the dangerous highways.  Thankfully I never saw anyone shooting at me, hard for the terrorists to hit something moving 170mph at 30 feet above the ground, but did get alot of trigger time shooting up abandoned vehicles as we flew across the country side. Got to see more of Iraq then most people do. I signed up for the Reserves to help pay for college and ended up going alot farther then I ever imagined.  However, I am glad that I could give something back to the Nation and that all my buddies and I made it out in one piece.

Thank you sir for your fine work and dedication to this country.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

Good to hear you'll be home and safe again soon.  Thank you for your service to this country and her proud citizens.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Glad to have you home soon !

AND a Big Thank You for your service. VERY Much Appreciated!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

great news

lob and myself do see eye to eye on the bulls you know