• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FootBulls Kick Off Party

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’m far more worried about my diet of a 12 year old, it is definitely going to be what kills me but anything that is good for me makes me vomit. Everyone says your taste buds will change but I’m 39 years into that not happening.

I'm not a healthy eater. Don't eat many veggies. Just have cut down on portions. And my mother forced me to eat veggies even if it took me 3 hours to choke them down. So i don't buy the theory of your parents leading the way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm not a healthy eater. Don't eat many veggies. Just have cut down on portions. And my mother forced me to eat veggies even if it took me 3 hours to choke them down. So i don't buy the theory of your parents leading the way.

I was in private school during my formative years and they like my parents used to try to force me to eat different things and I would just sit there longer than they were willing to wait and if I felt particularly ornery that day I would say fine but bring the garbage can I would eat a bite void myself and then go about my day. I do not eat particularly much I just never really eat clean and I’m putting on weight simply from being home most of the day and then being to lazy to go to exercise when my work day comes to an end (I have like many people put on the Covid-19). If I could quit drinking beer and stick strictly to Scotch and work out like I used to I would be just fine but I’m pretty sure my aversion to heathy food can’t be good for my health.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I guess the theory is if you are hungry enough then you will eat almost anything however I was forced to eat liver as a kid and the smell of it makes me gag to this day so you are probably right.  

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I guess the theory is if you are hungry enough then you will eat almost anything however I was forced to eat liver as a kid and the smell of it makes me gag to this day so you are probably right.  

I would rather starve than think about eating any organ meat.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I would rather starve than think about eating any organ meat.

Fry it and it will stink up the house and somehow it tastes even worse.  If you have never tried it than you are missing out.  

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Fry it and it will stink up the house and somehow it tastes even worse.  If you have never tried it than you are missing out.  

I don’t have to try it to know there is absolutely no way I could possibly like it, it looks gross, it smells gross, it’s cooked in other gross things and it just sounds gross. If it’s the only thing standing between me and death I will gladly choose to starve.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Four times a week I eat noting but veggies for lunch or dinner (usually salad) it’s the other three days I go off the deep end with crap. I got to get more balance in my weekly eating. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

stay away from carbs

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, smazza said:

stay away from carbs

Not when you are doing cardio workouts. 

47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not when you are doing cardio workouts. 

Also not if you aren’t a masochist, you body likes carbs it helps you to produce serotonin you just need moderation like most things in life.

• Upvote 1