• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teams available to replace BSU and possibly Texas

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,310
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'll agree the Rangers are on the right track, don't think they are quite ready yet thought to really compete, but they will in the next couple years....The Lightning  - we will see, this year is not last year.  The Rays are under-rated talented.  The R-Sox, have no idea what to expect from them.

The rangers are choke artist with King Henrique.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

The rangers are choke artist with King Henrique.

To be fair, they do have an up and coming team.  I don't think they are any where close to competing for a Cup as the Lightning are.....but the NE man does have a team to look forward to in the future, but they aren't there yet.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

To be fair, they do have an up and coming team.  I don't think they are any where close to competing for a Cup as the Lightning are.....but the NE man does have a team to look forward to in the future, but they aren't there yet.

True, but every hockey fan knows their goalie team meltdown and choke in the playoffs. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

True, but every hockey fan knows their goalie team meltdown and choke in the playoffs. 

Wasn't their goalie, Lundquist?  I know he was really good, I don't know who they have now.

GO BOLTS!

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Wasn't their goalie, Lundquist?  I know he was really good, I don't know who they have now.

GO BOLTS!

Yes, he always falls apart in the playoffs when they were heavy favorites.  Go BOLTS and Bulls!  The lightning choked hard last year and they better have revenge on their mind. The window is closing with the core.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Yes, he always falls apart in the playoffs when they were heavy favorites.  Go BOLTS and Bulls!  The lightning choked hard last year and they better have revenge on their mind. The window is closing with the core.

Last year was a nightmare for the Bolts, hard to predict what is going to happen in these playoffs, with such the long layoff and all.....but I got a feeling the Lightning will do some damage this year.  its just a gut feeling.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

42 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

GO BOLTS!

Our goalie now is a stud his name is Igor Shestyorkin, only 23 and is the real deal. But we need two more solid defensemen. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Our goalie now is a stud his name is Igor Shestyorkin, only 23 and is the real deal. But we need two more solid defensemen. 

OK thats cool, sounds like you are on the right track......you ain't beatin the Lightning though, sorry bro!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK thats cool, sounds like you are on the right track......you ain't beatin the Lightning though, sorry bro!

We won’t even see Tampa. If we beat Carolina we would have to play the Bruins and that’s that. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

We won’t even see Tampa. If we beat Carolina we would have to play the Bruins and that’s that. 

BEAT THE BRUINS PLEASE!!!!