• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teams available to replace BSU and possibly Texas

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

UConn is free week 2.  And don't forget at this point we also have Oct. 31 open is some real juggling needs to occur.

Edited by 79 Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm not trying to make people upset....I'm just trying to not get peoples hopes up....that makes peoples more upset.,....the reality is....and you don't know NE cause you don't live here.  Florida is in a major crisis, maybe worst than New York City was, yet people expect football to happen..  Are you ******* kidding me....is everybody that ******* stupid and not keep up with the news.

OK -yeah we are going to have USF football this year.....gjve me a ******* break!

Oh I read...yes FL is cesspool for the virus and if I was betting I would say you are right. But it’s ok if we all have just a few weeks talking football. I promise you no one is going to jump off a building if the season is cancelled...although I might nudged Puc off if I am in the mood. 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, 79 Bull said:

UConn is free week 2.

Uconn is like that cheep prostitute on the corner. Only the poor and severely lonely will buy her. We have not reached desperate mode quite yet. 😂😂

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh I read...yes FL is cesspool for the virus and if I was betting I would say you are right. But it’s ok if we all have just a few weeks talking football. I promise you no one is going to jump off a building if the season is cancelled...although I might nudged Puc off if I am in the mood. 😂

Watching you nudge Puc off would be very entertaining.  If you feel the urge, please video it so I can feel better!  hehe

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don't want to be right, I want to be wrong.....This Covid thing is ******* up all our lives, not just sports wise but in every aspect of life.....I am so tired and over it, as I'm sure all of you are.  I don't know what the right thing to do is anymore.....maybe moving on with regular life is the right thing to do, but I also don't want people to die because of it.

Anyway whatever happens, happens.  I respect everybody's opinion......At least apparently we will get Baseball and playoff hockey and BB (supposedly).  That ain't nothing.

Guest Jonesy Bull

For those that decide that there really isn't issue, I present you the latest data from today.  So F U that don't live here and want your beloved football!!  We have bigger problems than your small minds will allow you to accept.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/07/19/florida-reports-12478-coronavirus-cases-89-deaths/

Florida reports 12,478 coronavirus cases, 89 deaths

The daily update brings the total number of cases in Florida to 350,047 since the first cases were made public March 1.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

For those that decide that there really isn't issue, I present you the latest data from today.  So F U that don't live here and want your beloved football!!  We have bigger problems than your small minds will allow you to accept.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/07/19/florida-reports-12478-coronavirus-cases-89-deaths/

The daily update brings the total number of cases in Florida to 350,047 since the first cases were made public March 1.

Friggin Florida...first the senior citizens who can’t drive and now this...😂😂

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Friggin Florida...first the senior citizens who can’t drive and now this...😂😂

hahaha......yeah that is so true!

Guest Jonesy Bull

OK, lets lighten it up.....I know this isn't the forum for it....but who are you for in the Baseball and Hockey season/playoffs?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

55 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

How many of these results are duplicate and how many are false. Channel 8 ran a story last Wednesday about "Thousands" of people filling out paperwork for tests and not taking the test do to excessive wait times. They were all notified within 5 to 10 days that they had positive test results even though they never took the test. Chsnnel 8 also pointed to the failure to release negative test results as well as recovered subjects numbers. 

I believe nothing about this CovidCrap. By the way, the CDC on their own site expected between 62,000 and 120,000 Influenza deaths this year. Last I checked, the CDC's site had reported "0 Influenza deaths" this year.

I'm not being political, I'm just pissed at the lack of honest and unbiased information.

Edited by Azmodi