• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teams available to replace BSU and possibly Texas

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Can’t see an SEC scenario but we would be all over those Sun Belt teams if they don’t go all conference games.  

I think.your right and it sucks we might lose to them. Regardless of who we play I will be cheering and yelling for the bulls.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

These are all fun "what if" scenarios and I'm sorry to be the Debbie Downer.  But there is not going to be any College Football in Florida period, unless something dramatic happens in the next month - but not as long as Florida is the Covid capital of the USA.  

We all know this, but want to pretend its not a real.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I think.your right and it sucks we might lose to them. Regardless of who we play I will be cheering and yelling for the bulls.

Same. If this season actually happens no one is position to piss and moan about who we play. Just enjoy the season. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Same. If this season actually happens no one is position to piss and moan about who we play. Just enjoy the season. 

100%. I think alot of the play is going to be sloppy for most teams. They have had very limited practice and on field coaching.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

100%. I think alot of the play is going to be sloppy for most teams. They have had very limited practice and on field coaching.

Difference could be that teams like us with new systems being implemented on both sides of the ball may be at a disadvantage ........ and I'm fully prepared to go there when we lose to Georgia State.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Why is everybody in denial....there is no college football this year, at least not in Florida.  Love everybody's positivity and good Lord I hope your right, but the numbers don't lie.   Florida is ****** right now.  Look at the reality of the situation......No college football gonna happen here.  If you live here you understand that.  If you don't,  then you not interested or smart enough to look at what is reality!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Why is everybody in denial....there is no college football this year, at least not in Florida.  Love everybody's positivity and good Lord I hope your right, but the numbers don't lie.   Florida is ****** right now.  Look at the reality of the situation......No college football gonna happen here.  If you live here you understand that.  If you don't,  then you not interested or smart enough to look at what is reality!!!!!!

So then let us be positive at this moment and save our disappointment for if and when it ACTUALLY happens. Why does it bother you that some prefer to have hope? I never understand that about this board. Thinking positively actually annoys people here. Nobody is trying to dwell on the negative. If you feel there is no chance for football then why bother come to this blog? 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Meh, I am disappointed about 12 times a day. What’s one more? If it happens it happens but until it does it hasn’t. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Meh, I am disappointed about 12 times a day. What’s one more? If it happens it happens but until it does it hasn’t. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not trying to make people upset....I'm just trying to not get peoples hopes up....that makes peoples more upset.,....the reality is....and you don't know NE cause you don't live here.  Florida is in a major crisis, maybe worst than New York City was, yet people expect football to happen..  Are you ******* kidding me....is everybody that ******* stupid and not keep up with the news.

OK -yeah we are going to have USF football this year.....gjve me a ******* break!