• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB vs UNLV

Guest SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

18 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Dissapointing.  I was expecting a much better season by these Lady Bulls.  Whats happened?

used to be our pride and joy

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

3 hours ago, BAMABULL said:

Thought after the first quarter we were playing UCONN. Terrible performance worst this year. We will be lucky to win 20 games. But i do think the next 2 to 3 years we will be good.

2 or 3 years?

this is basketball. you cant have 2 down years back to back

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Yep, they had very few fans.  Miss  St on the other traveled really well. I'd guess 200+

Really interesting set up at the arena.  It was a version of our baseball/softball fields.  There was a MBB game going on at the Mack Center while the women played in the Cox Pavilion.  Connected at the concourse but you couldn't venture from one to the other.  Had a guard stationed at an opening.

Yea, it’s an interesting setup and gets even mor so during the NBA Summer League. Hadn’t been to a game other than the Summer league at Thomas&Mack or Cox prior to Thursday. Was weird yesterday with the UNLV Men’s team playing at the same time as our game. 

Hope to have Any and all USF teams back out In the future. It was nice watching the ladies out here, my only gripe was the Thursday game started at 4. 

Edited by 206BULL

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Injuries are nothing new,  when was the last year that Jose’s bench wasn’t populated with injured players?  

You aren't blaming the coach for injuries or are you?

9 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Lazic only played (8 min 28 sec) in the first game of the season vs Jacksonville.  
https://gousfbulls.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/mihaela-lazic/11859

Knew she didn't play much but thought she saw time in a couple of other games.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I really wasn't expecting much after losing two prime time players during the season last year. 

Then this team beat Texas and hung with Baylor and I thought for sure this would be a special season. Then poof, gone. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

I really wasn't expecting much after losing two prime time players during the season last year. 

Then this team beat Texas and hung with Baylor and I thought for sure this would be a special season. Then poof, gone. 

It certainly is baffling.  Seems no one can make a shot.  Our shooting percentage has been poor in most games.  But it seems to be getting worse.  Enna hit one 3 pretty early on and I hoped that might break her out of it.  Someone mentioned her mother his coming into town for Christmas and that Enna shot better last year after seeing her.  So fingers crossed it happens again.  She's such a good kid but she's pressing so much.  

Guest SittingBull
8 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

They haven’t beaten a top 50 rated (Massey) team so far this season.

https://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=7278&s=309913

Edited by SittingBull

Guest SittingBull
18 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You aren't blaming the coach for injuries or are you?

Who recruits them, and who is ultimately responsible for their physical conditioning?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

4 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Who recruits them, and who is ultimately responsible for their physical conditioning?

Sometimes injuries are the result of poor physical conditioning (like mine when I try to play basketball at my age), and some are just because.