• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB vs UNLV

Guest SittingBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Who was dismissed from the team?

I hadnt heard this either or any major injuries.  I know there have been a couple of injuries that have forced a couple of players to miss some games but didnt think it was anything real serious.....maybe I missed it.

Guest SittingBull
43 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I hadnt heard this either or any major injuries.  I know there have been a couple of injuries that have forced a couple of players to miss some games but didnt think it was anything real serious.....maybe I missed it.

Pinzan = High ankle sprain.

Mununga = Hamstring

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Septe left the program.  Was not dismissed.  A Fr backup point guard who got some time in the first few games is out for the year.  Just getting in from a red eye flight and can't recall and not looking up her name right now.

Edited by CousinRicky

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Pinzan = High ankle sprain.

Mununga = Hamstring

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Septe left the program.  Was not dismissed.  A Fr backup point guard who got some time in the first few games is out for the year.  Just getting in from a red eye flight and can't recall and not looking up her name right now.

Thanks for the info.

So basically the Native American Burial Ground strikes again!

We use the politically correct verbiage now as to not piss them off any further.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

Thought after the first quarter we were playing UCONN. Terrible performance worst this year. We will be lucky to win 20 games. But i do think the next 2 to 3 years we will be good.

Guest SittingBull
4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Mahaela Lazic

and lets not forget Silvia Serrat,  who’s been injured her entire time  (3 seasons) on the team.

11 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Mahaela Lazic

and lets not forget Silvia Serrat,  who’s been injured her entire time  (3 seasons) on the team.

Pretty sure Sylvia will not ever play BB again.  The knee just keeps getting reinjured.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, BAMABULL said:

Thought after the first quarter we were playing UCONN. Terrible performance worst this year. We will be lucky to win 20 games. But i do think the next 2 to 3 years we will be good.

It was an ugly game to be sure. We didn’t knock down open shots at the end when we made a minion run. Matter of fact we didn’t knock down open shots, save the first 5 or 6 minutes of the game. Number 0 for UNLV couldn’t miss in the second half. Funny thing was that with UNLV being the host school we were by far the louder of the two fan bases. Maria had like 4 air balls, it was just an ugly game. With the injuries this is definitely a transition year. But the talent is there. 

Edited by 206BULL

5 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

It was an ugly game to be sure. We didn’t knock down open shots at the end when we made a minion run. Matter of fact we didn’t knock down open shots, save the first 5 or 6 minutes of the game. Number 0 for UNLV couldn’t miss in the second half. Funny thing was that with UNLV being the host school we were by far the louder of the two fan bases. Maria had like 4 air balls, it was just an ugly game. With the injuries this is definitely a transition year. But the talent is there. 

Yep, they had very few fans.  Miss  St on the other traveled really well. I'd guess 200+

Really interesting set up at the arena.  It was a version of our baseball/softball fields.  There was a MBB game going on at the Mack Center while the women played in the Cox Pavilion.  Connected at the concourse but you couldn't venture from one to the other.  Had a guard stationed at an opening.

Guest SittingBull
25 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Injuries are nothing new,  when was the last year that Jose’s bench wasn’t populated with injured players?