• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 games this season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Sad to read some post about not renewing tickets. This isn't going to help the program get to where it needs to be.

Agree with this. I will always say the best way to support USF athletics is to show up, watch on TV, or listen to the broadcast on radio or streaming services. USF still offers one of the cheapest ticket deals that TB fans should take advantage of. I will be renewing my season tickets as the season was still a lot of fun despite the on field results.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

You also attended the magic in Atlanta,  we got robbed and it was hot as hell, how do you not call that fun?

How could I forget?  Even though I tried with copious amounts of beer along with a couple of shots of fireball.  Great meeting fellow bulls such as you at these roadies.  Here’s hoping to future roadies where we can tailgate with fellow Bulls and watch our alma mater play an exciting brand of football.  Apparently that’s too much to ask for under the Chuckles regime.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

I went to all 7 home games this year and I left early at 4 of them. In my well over a decade of going to our games I can hardly remember ever leaving early. I guess I also left early at the gasparilla bowl so that’s 5 of our last 8 at ray jay I walked out of under Charlie. I’ve been questioning renewing my tickets if he comes back, though knowing me I probably will regardless.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

Sad to read some post about not renewing tickets. This isn't going to help the program get to where it needs to be.

I hope people are just ******** and threatening for the most part.  I will renew like always, but I’m not at all happy with the progress or lack of.

47 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

How could I forget?  Even though I tried with copious amounts of beer along with a couple of shots of fireball.  Great meeting fellow bulls such as you at these roadies.  Here’s hoping to future roadies where we can tailgate with fellow Bulls and watch our alma mater play an exciting brand of football.  Apparently that’s too much to ask for under the Chuckles regime.

The best roadies is when they serve booze inside the stadium. Think my buzz was wearing off by halftime so had to eject after the half to enjoy the rest of my ATL adventure 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I hope people are just ******** and threatening for the most part.  I will renew like always, but I’m not at all happy with the progress or lack of.

I guess it’s the easiest way to show displeasure. But writing an email to Kelly would be just as helpful IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ill be renewing my tix as usual.

We cant be bad forever, can we??

That is the best way to look at it. Wasn’t that long ago that USF was even in a worse position than now. We lost to bad teams and only won 2 games with CWT. Then the turn around happened before we knew it. So next season I’m not gonna be surprised if this offense starts scoring 30 to 40 pts a game with KB second season. 

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,133
  • Days Won:  56

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Agree with this. I will always say the best way to support USF athletics is to show up, watch on TV, or listen to the broadcast on radio or streaming services. USF still offers one of the cheapest ticket deals that TB fans should take advantage of. I will be renewing my season tickets as the season was still a lot of fun despite the on field results.

I was at every game but Temple this year. It was like a weekly root canal - no fun at all. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ill be renewing my tix as usual.

We cant be bad forever, can we??

Here you are in 45 years at the game asking  “we can’t be that bad forever can we?” 😀

old man GIF