• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone that thinks it’s the players holding back the coaches

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

13 hours ago, puc86 said:

#facts sadly our administration and a portion of our fanbase hate winning. 

That statement is ridiculous and I hope you know that.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

Our special teams like everything else,  has gotten considerably worse for three straight seasons. We are losing recruits left and right just like we are losing on the field.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

That statement is ridiculous and I hope you know that.

Then why did they hate and crucify the only coach that wanted to win and grow the program? Since he has been gone there has been more time spent on coming up with all of the reasons we can’t be successful than there has been on just trying to find a way to be successful. 

Just now, puc86 said:

Then why did they hate and crucify the only coach that wanted to win and grow the program? Since he has been gone there has been more time spent on coming up with all of the reasons we can’t be successful than there has been on just trying to find a way to be successful. 

You realize none (or few)  of those people are currently here.  And I can't believe any of our fans want to see the team lose.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

You realize none (or few)  of those people are currently here.  And I can't believe any of our fans want to see the team lose.

I don’t think they would admit to their forbidden love with losing but they have spent so much time together that now they have romanticized it and think we are soul mates. From top to bottom we need to expect to win and then focus on the ways we can make that happen. We have institutional failure because we have created a culture where losing is expected and excused away. Every given week half the teams in the country win and we need to have people in place that actually expect to be one of those teams at current we have people that expect to lose, think it’s not their fault that they are and fans that embrace that. We make me sad.

Just now, puc86 said:

I don’t think they would admit to their forbidden love with losing but they have spent so much time together that now they have romanticized it and think we are soul mates. From top to bottom we need to expect to win and then focus on the ways we can make that happen. We have institutional failure because we have created a culture where losing is expected and excused away. Every given week half the teams in the country win and we need to have people in place that actually expect to be one of those teams at current we have people that expect to lose, think it’s not their fault that they are and fans that embrace that. We make me sad.

Maybe because it is early on a Sunday morning but you are definitely off your game.  Now, back to my newspaper and, yes, I still get one delivered on Sundays.

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Maybe because it is early on a Sunday morning but you are definitely off your game.  Now, back to my newspaper and, yes, I still get one delivered on Sundays.

Last nights game was a mind ****

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Massbull said:

The FG’s he missed were from the right hash. The one he made was from the left hash. 3rd and five you run it to maybe get the first down or put the ball on the left hash. It would also forced UC to call another time out. Coaches have try and put their players in the best chance to succeed.

Coaches had to see he that.

this game felt like the Huston game.

Left hash, right hash, middle hash...from that distance it should not matter. He had one job and failed. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

67C23FF0-BDD1-4844-B794-98BDD06A650E.jpeg

• Me no likey 1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

67C23FF0-BDD1-4844-B794-98BDD06A650E.jpeg

Don’t ignore your training, just do it.