• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chad Morris now available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Really then ***** prove it

What would you like him to prove? He is a decent donor, he spends time with coaches, he spends time with athletic directors, he spends times with boosters and even though him and I are often on the opposite side of arguments he is is always polite and respectful and I recognize his reality typically is more firmly grounded in what is universally accepted of the reality we live in than the one I idealistically create because I do not like that one. You are a dreamer and you aren't the only one but that doesn't make bourbon bull wrong and you can still appreciate his perspective even if you do not like it every time.  

• Upvote 1

I bring on a lot of my attacks by trying to be a lightning rod with hot takes but we better start winning soon when things are getting so ugly that people are going after cousin ricky without provocation. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  12,335
  • Days Won:  25

I have never seen CousinRicky be rude to anyone and he is a huge support of USF athletics.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

What would you like him to prove? He is a decent donor, he spends time with coaches, he spends time with athletic directors, he spends times with boosters and even though him and I are often on the opposite side of arguments he is is always polite and respectful and I recognize his reality typically is more firmly grounded in what is universally accepted of the reality we live in than the one I idealistically create because I do not like that one. You are a dreamer and you aren't the only one but that doesn't make bourbon bull wrong and you can still appreciate his perspective even if you do not like it every time.  

I didnt say I didnt I dont respect him.  Of course I do.

Its not all on him.  Other people need to step up incliding myself.....and by the way you too Puc!!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I bring on a lot of my attacks by trying to be a lightning rod with hot takes but we better start winning soon when things are getting so ugly that people are going after cousin ricky without provocation. 

Without provacation? 

Im not specifically going after Cousin Ricky.  If i crossed the line then Im sorry.

But I stand by what I said in general. Until people get pizsed off enough to get off their ass especially people in power....then stop your ******* complaining and accept your fate. Or do something about it like winners do....Im done!

12 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I didnt say I didnt I dont respect him.  Of course I do.

Its not all on him.  Other people need to step up incliding myself.....and by the way you too Puc!!

What would you like to do? If I need to give $5 million for your plan I maybe a little light.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Without provacation? 

Im not specifically going after Cousin Ricky.  If i crossed the line then Im sorry.

But I stand by what I said in general. Until people get pizsed off enough to get off their ass especially people in power....then stop your ******* complaining and accept your fate. Or do something about it like winners do....Im done!

I like getting pissed off, what’s step 2?

16 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I have never seen CousinRicky be rude to anyone and he is a huge support of USF athletics.

He thought he was rude to me onetime and I’m sure I earned whatever mild thing he did and he actually went out of his way to private message me and make sure I was okay, I haven’t met him IRL but that was enough for me to know he is a pretty good guy.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I lived in New York.   We fight we dont give up like *******.

stripes lighten GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok.

so who are you suggesting we should beat up first? 

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

**** Diblasio, **** Cuomo, **** Schumer and **** NY there are pussys all over that D-bag state, you guys lay down like bitches all the time.  Furthermore there are ******** all over this board but Cuz is a really nice guy and his perspective is normally rationale and accurate so **** you too Jonesy.

• Me no likey 1