• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chad Morris now available

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I would suspect his hands are tied if we are talking $5 mil +. Contact Mark Harlan for complaints. That schmuck really screwed us over good. 

There are creative ways to get around contracts......its not like we dont have any donors at all.  If the right people are really fed up with CCS especially if we get blown out last 3 games.  Somebody or a group of somebodys could step up.  Or spread the money over period of time.

No my bet is on CCS will be gone and Kelly already knows who he wants to go after, maybe there has already been off the record conversations...No inside info just my gut.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

There are creative ways to get around contracts......its not like we dont have any donors at all.  If the right people are really fed up with CCS especially if we get blown out last 3 games.  Somebody or a group of somebodys could step up.  Or spread the money over period of time.

No my bet is on CCS will be gone and Kelly already knows who he wants to go after, maybe there has already been off the record conversations...No inside info just my gut.

Hope you are right 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm not sure if it matters who is available.  My guess is CCS gets another year.  

This is what I believe will happen. I suspect Kelly promised Bell and CCS two more seasons when KB was hired. Now he could pull the plug at anytime but the body language from all the parties included tells me we got 15 more games of this. I hope I’m wrong.

Edited by usf97

29 minutes ago, usf97 said:

This is what I believe will happen. I suspect Kelly promised Bell and CCS two more seasons when KB was hired. Now he could pull the plug at anytime but the body language from all the parties included tells me we got 15 more games of this. I hope I’m wrong.

Can you please show me where the glue is? 

Guest Jonesy Bull
41 minutes ago, usf97 said:

And you are coming to this coclusion strictly from body language?  Maybe they dont know yet.

Ok must be true then....good lord!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Funny I’ve never thought of you as being informed. What part are you confused with now junior? 

Smart enough to know Chad Morris sucked at SMU too. 

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Can you please show me where the glue is? 

Harlan took it with him

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And you are coming from body language at parties?  Seiously this is how you have come to this conclusion.

Ok must be true then....good lord!

Go back and watch CCS in season 3 at Texas. It was quite obvious based on body language last season that CCS was not worried. He was in season 3 of Texas. He was practically begging after the Kansas loss. The cake is done, we just have to bake it. 

It’s all there if you wish to see it.  

Kelly is going to come out at season’s end and lecture the fan base that they don’t have money and we haven’t given CCS and Bell enough time.

The only way I see a change is if the BOT and the pres step in and tell Kelly to go ahead and eat the buyout. Hopefully I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Go back and watch CCS in season 3 at Texas. It was quite obvious based on body language last season that CCS was not worried. He was in season 3 of Texas. He was practically begging after the Kansas loss. The cake is done, we just have to bake it. 

It’s all there if you wish to see it.  

Kelly is going to come out at season’s end and lecture the fan base that they don’t have money and we haven’t given CCS and Bell enough time.

The only way I see a change is if the BOT and the pres step in and tell Kelly to go ahead and eat the buyout. Hopefully I am wrong.

I guess we will all find out soon enough.

I just find it hard to believe that he gets another year if we finish 4-8 with 3 years of regression.

I obviously have more blind faith in Kelly than you do.

For the programs sake I hope you are dead wrong....and I think you are.

36 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Smart enough to know Chad Morris sucked at SMU too. 

Well he was good enough to get the Arky job so there is that...facts are very stubborn...