• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need a favor re tickets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,714
  • Days Won:  109

Our friends seem to have misplaced the credit card tickets.  I know how to transfer them.  But I need instructions to give them once they receive the email where they have to accept them.

Can anyone here help me out.  Got 2 calls in to ticket people but I guess game day is busy.

Thanks.  PM me if you don't want to go through this on here.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Our friends seem to have misplaced the credit card tickets.  I know how to transfer them.  But I need instructions to give them once they receive the email where they have to accept them.

Can anyone here help me out.  Got 2 calls in to ticket people but I guess game day is busy.

Thanks.  PM me if you don't want to go through this on here.

I believe they need a Ticketmaster account. Once that’s created, they click the email and log in, and then the tickets are accessible on their phone. I would recommend doing all of this from their phone if possible. I don’t believe there’s a paper option for it anymore. 

1 minute ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I believe they need a Ticketmaster account. Once that’s created, they click the email and log in, and then the tickets are accessible on their phone. I would recommend doing all of this from their phone if possible. I don’t believe there’s a paper option for it anymore. 

Is it a Ticketmaster Acct or a USF Ticketmaster Acct?  There appears to be a distinction. 

This is such BS.  Worse case I'll have to walk in with them. He's on a scooter and usually goes in early.  

All the emails they send tell you how to transfer them but not how to receive them.

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

once u transfer them the recipient gets an email on how to claim. I think they went away from the moving barcode also, you can take a screen shot of the ticket and text it to them. 

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

once u transfer them the recipient gets an email on how to claim. I think they went away from the moving barcode also, you can take a screen shot of the ticket and text it to them. 

It looks like the changing barcode is still being used for football. I just pulled mine up to confirm that the PITA of a system is still in place.

@CousinRicky If it comes down to it, I can help with getting the tickets accepted when we meet up later.

40 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

It looks like the changing barcode is still being used for football. I just pulled mine up to confirm that the PITA of a system is still in place.

@CousinRicky If it comes down to it, I can help with getting the tickets accepted when we meet up later.

Thanks.  Got a call back from John Lewis and he's having tickets printed for the last 3 games and will have to pick them up at the ticket window tonight.  

But I did learn from him that a Ticketmaster account is NOT what these instructions should be telling us.  It is a USF account through Ticketmaster.  Someone needs to change the wording on the instructions going forward.  Our friend had a Ticketmaster account and the tickets did not appear when I transferred them.  Thought that is what happened when I tried to transfer them to my wife to try this out.  Now it is confirmed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

19 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Thanks.  Got a call back from John Lewis and he's having tickets printed for the last 3 games and will have to pick them up at the ticket window tonight.  

But I did learn from him that a Ticketmaster account is NOT what these instructions should be telling us.  It is a USF account through Ticketmaster.  Someone needs to change the wording on the instructions going forward.  Our friend had a Ticketmaster account and the tickets did not appear when I transferred them.  Thought that is what happened when I tried to transfer them to my wife to try this out.  Now it is confirmed.

Thanks for clarifying that.  I honestly thought it was just a regular ticketmaster account. 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685

https://am.ticketmaster.com/univsouthflorida/#/

That is where you should be creating an account and managing your tickets. It is a ticketmaster account, but it is a USF ticketmaster account. You cannot access it through ticketmaster.com. It is the same for the bucs games except their ticket accounts are at https://am.ticketmaster.com/bucs/#/. It is really annoying that you have to have a different ticketmaster account for different teams and even more annoying that you cannot use the ticketmaster app on your phone. They really should streamline it. 

Edited by TheAccountant

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

8 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

They really should streamline it. 

TRUTH

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,269
  • Days Won:  255

In all fairness to the process the hardest part is usually finding someone to take the tickets 

• Haha 2