• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need a favor re tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In all fairness to the process the hardest part is usually finding someone to take the tickets 

I'm pretty sure that someone had already claimed the tickets. Otherwise @CousinRicky wouldn't have a problem with the process of how to transfer them. Yes I have, well my wife has, transferred tickets  almost every game this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I'm pretty sure that someone had already claimed the tickets. Otherwise @CousinRicky wouldn't have a problem with the process of how to transfer them. Yes I have, well my wife has, transferred tickets  almost every game this year.

Pretty sure the tickets were purchased specifically for these people at the beginning of the season and yes some people find homes for their tickets but there are plenty of people that have asked every friend they know, have posted several times on the board and have yet to find anyone to take them for free which is not too surprising since tickets on the 50 yard club are going for $14.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/univsouthflorida/#/

That is where you should be creating an account and managing your tickets. It is a ticketmaster account, but it is a USF ticketmaster account. You cannot access it through ticketmaster.com. It is the same for the bucs games except their ticket accounts are at https://am.ticketmaster.com/bucs/#/. It is really annoying that you have to have a different ticketmaster account for different teams and even more annoying that you cannot use the ticketmaster app on your phone. They really should streamline it. 

Thanks.  USF should put that out there when they send instructions for transferring/receiving.