• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Twitter as of late

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I think the SMU game was the tipping point for him.

Lol if it was than we sure as heck better not lose to ECU. I think that would be my tipping point so we can’t lose 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, usf97 said:

He's been pretty quiet since this tweet. 

What's he gonna say?  "OH, NO!  WE SUCK AGAIN!"  ?

I guess he's playing by the rule:  "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

This season sucks.  

I am hoping he'll have alot of nice things to say on twitter when hoops season starts.  

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

That would be an awesome tweet. 

Image result for oh no we suck again gif

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

15 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I guess he's playing by the rule:  "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

This season sucks.  

I am hoping he'll have alot of nice things to say on twitter when hoops season starts.  

sucks to suck GIF

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

MK is well versed in PR & Communications. Look how he handled the Sterlin Gilbert deal. I firmly believe he has come to the conclusion that CCS isn’t going to get it done, and has already begun weighing his options for next year. 

I fully expect this to go down as a resignation of sorts, rather than CCS getting flat out fired. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
34 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol if it was than we sure as heck better not lose to ECU. I think that would be my tipping point so we can’t lose 

I don't think its so much that we lost to Navy.  They were expected to win and are solid. 

Its the fact that we were embarrassed and didn't really compete on either side of the ball.  The tipping point for me was SMU, but I had some hope after the BYU win.  But this Navy game to me was not all that shocking, which is sad because that is the state of our program right now.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

MK is well versed in PR & Communications. Look how he handled the Sterlin Gilbert deal. I firmly believe he has come to the conclusion that CCS isn’t going to get it done, and has already begun weighing his options for next year. 

I fully expect this to go down as a resignation of sorts, rather than CCS getting flat out fired. 

I can't see resigning and giving up the obscene money.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I can't see resigning and giving up the obscene money.

Didn’t he just buy a nice house in South Tampa? Why would he resign now? 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

MK is well versed in PR & Communications. Look how he handled the Sterlin Gilbert deal.

That reminds me of Kelly's PR campaign back in November 2018 where he said basically:

• Yes I know everybody is upset
  • Why would I start from scratch when I already have a coach who has had success in the past and who wants to be here. (Essentially all of the problems are Sterlin Gilbert's fault)
  • USF hasn't accomplished anything in football prior to Charlie Strong. 

I am still amazed that somehow that worked. Everyone bought that hook, line and sinker and were expecting an 8-5 to 10-2 season. 

I was like...no, that doesn't make sense. Why would I keep a coach here based on nothing other than you saying he wants to be here. (Which he doesn't from what we can tell).

I believe the success of that PR actually puts much more pressure on Kelly to having to make a move at the end of this season because the expectations were so much higher. He might have been better off just saying, we have this horrible buyout with CCS. Will anyone please donate to help us pay this off or this is going to get much, much worse.  

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We’re not even competitive in most of our losses.  Michael Kelly sees that we’ve been outscored 97-6 in the first half of our 4 losses.  I’ve attended 3 home games this year (Wisky, SMU and BYU) and left at halftime in 2 of them.  He sees fans running for the exits at halftime.  He’s not clueless.  He knows what needs to be done.  The question is the finances.