• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WDAE announces partnership with USF.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Just happened on the Pat and Aaron show. They will broadcast all football games this season. This is awesome as they used to be the home of the gators. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

14 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Just happened on the Pat and Aaron show. They will broadcast all football games this season. This is awesome as they used to be the home of the gators. 

Gonna be a hilarious about face for all the personalities the have disregarded USF for so long.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Gonna be a hilarious about face for all the personalities the have disregarded USF for so long.

Very true but to their credit, Pat and Aaron have always been supportive and Pat was very cool about the announcement saying that we are the home town college and should have been featured on the station all along. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I also like this because I'll be able to hear the games almost anywhere I might be if I'm not able to watch them or be there. Also people listening to the station will now hear our games and maybe get more fans.

The schadenfreude of getting on a station that has disrespected us for so long is just the cherry on top.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

Excellent news!  It's about **** time.  Unite Tampa Bay.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Very true but to their credit, Pat and Aaron have always been supportive and Pat was very cool about the announcement saying that we are the home town college and should have been featured on the station all along. 

Interested to see what Ron and Ian say at 3.  I guess it will all be nice nice...lol

These guys have dissed USF at every turn.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Interested to see what Ron and Ian say at 3.  I guess it will all be nice nice...lol

Now they will have to go from dissing to discussing USF athletics. Lets hope we get off to a great start and have a season that exceeds expectations. This will go a long way to get some of the casual Tampa Bay sports fans and alums to come back out and catch a game. Positive advertising! 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I also like this because I'll be able to hear the games almost anywhere I might be if I'm not able to watch them or be there. Also people listening to the station will now hear our games and maybe get more fans.

The schadenfreude of getting on a station that has disrespected us for so long is just the cherry on top.

I was indifferent to amused at first but your point reminded me just how great this is.  I wonder what of all those clowns and miscreants who defended DUImig and 620 in general have to say now.  I have been reminded how they drove a very good guy off of this board in their cowardly defense of a station and personality who mocked all of us on a regular basis. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

43 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Not that I care but what station did the Gators go to?

So the WDAE lineup now is Rays, Lightning and Bulls?

14 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

That will be interesting. I’m really not a fan of their show even putting aside their opinion of USF. In all likelihood they will mention and then go on to y’all about some half naked girl. They are just a couple of dirty old men who kinda like sports. I’m pretty sure my number is blocked from texting their show.