• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Remaining players in the transfer portal available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Getting Slade is a huge boost to the depth on the DL

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I got 1 out of 14 scouted players on our team. :04-rock: I think Im going 2 email Steve Ellis my salary requirements. 😎

Charlie has put together quite the team it appears.  Piece by by piece... Slade is another big bodied end and a grown man.  Guys are like free agents with that extra year.  I think he'll contribute and add solid depth.  I really like the way the Dline is starting to unfold. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564

20 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Charlie has put together quite the team it appears.  Piece by by piece... Slade is another big bodied end and a grown man.  Guys are like free agents with that extra year.  I think he'll contribute and add solid depth.  I really like the way the Dline is starting to unfold. 

I remember an interview where BJM said he cant wait 4 the transfers and recruits 2 join the team. There should be no tired defensive players. This team is deep enough to go down the depth chart. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I remember an interview where BJM said he cant wait 4 the transfers and recruits 2 join the team. There should be no tired defensive players. This team is deep enough to go down the depth chart. 

Deepest team we've had in a minute... Shouldn't be any guys tired and now we can fully man special teams. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2019/6/24/18716381/arizona-state-and-ohio-state-transfer-darius-slade-enrolled-at-usf

Charlie is making moves and I like it!!!

The message should be rippling through the locker room. If you want to play you will have to compete. I think.it also shows the younger kids how to win and work ethic when you bring in players from elite programs.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

Our entire defense is going to be made up of P5 transfers 😂. That is a bit of an exaggeration but it seems like we have had quite a few defensive transfers, and Lord knows we need them on that side of the ball. Looking forward to seeing if Charlie can get the production out of them that we need

3 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Our entire defense is going to be made up of P5 transfers 😂. That is a bit of an exaggeration but it seems like we have had quite a few defensive transfers, and Lord knows we need them on that side of the ball. Looking forward to seeing if Charlie can get the production out of them that we need

Well after watching the D last year, it was exactly what we needed. We has undersized players and lacked depth. This kid is 6'5 and can block throwing lanes. A guy who takes 6 years for eligibility wants to be on the field and fulfill his dreams. There was a reason Charlie cleaned house. 

I think I'm fine with the pieces on defense now. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Just hope they can stay healthy. We still need another year maybe to build some depth. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Just hope they can stay healthy. We still need another year maybe to build some 

If this works, I would keep 5 schollies a year open for p5 transfers. You can plug and play some holes missed in recruiting.

I think we have a good qb room now. I'm not sure about depth at rb. We needed to upgrade the ol.

Our D was all to pieces and he went and got help.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564

Maaan, when does fall camp start? This has been the longest offseason yet! Bring on Wisconsin! :04-rock:

• Like 1