• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Remaining players in the transfer portal available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaan, when does fall camp start? This has been the longest offseason yet! Bring on Wisconsin! :04-rock:

It actually feels that every time we add a guy like this our chance of beating Wisconsin increases. We well score 35 on them....we just need some muscle to stop the run.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2019/6/24/18716381/arizona-state-and-ohio-state-transfer-darius-slade-enrolled-at-usf

Charlie is making moves and I like it!!!

The message should be rippling through the locker room. If you want to play you will have to compete. I think.it also shows the younger kids how to win and work ethic when you bring in players from elite programs.

Has Charlie ever done anything that you didn’t like?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I like the signing, but am very cautiously optimistic.  Watched some video on the guy, and he certainly looks the part of a dominating pass rusher, and in interviews seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.  The flip side of that story is injuries, being 2nd on the depth chart at ASU (likely b/c of those injuries) and overall 5 years of not fulfilling potential at 2 other schools.  Here's hoping he puts it all together for one year and becomes the next George Selvie.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,947
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I can think of 6 from last year Puck.

2 hours ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

I like the signing, but am very cautiously optimistic.  Watched some video on the guy, and he certainly looks the part of a dominating pass rusher, and in interviews seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.  The flip side of that story is injuries, being 2nd on the depth chart at ASU (likely b/c of those injuries) and overall 5 years of not fulfilling potential at 2 other schools.  Here's hoping he puts it all together for one year and becomes the next George Selvie.  

I am fine if he is a depth signing. We need depth and pass rush. He has both. He can push the younger players to train and work harder.  A man who has to fight for everything is more dangerous than a man who is given everything.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,947
  • Days Won:  25

16 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I got 1 out of 14 scouted players on our team. :04-rock: I think Im going 2 email Steve Ellis my salary requirements. 😎

1 free ticket to the bowl game is your salary sir.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Yes...let Battle and Keirston Johnston get away. Probably should have played Ferrar too. The one thing I hate is when kids get in his doghouse he over does it from time to time and some players he plays should never see the field. Saw all of this in the last two stops.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

59 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I can think of 6 from last year Puck.

I am fine if he is a depth signing. We need depth and pass rush. He has both. He can push the younger players to train and work harder.  A man who has to fight for everything is more dangerous than a man who is given everything.

I thought most people could come up with several but I didnt think I had ever seen Corey state any of them.

38 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Yes...let Battle and Keirston Johnston get away. Probably should have played Ferrar too. The one thing I hate is when kids get in his doghouse he over does it from time to time and some players he plays should never see the field. Saw all of this in the last two stops.

I honestly thought you were CCS' publicist that you have a few things negative to say makes me now believe that you are speaking with conviction when you make your wildly supportive statements. 

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,234
  • Days Won:  10

Like the direction these transfers are taking us. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Those really were not Charlie’s fault anyways, the word on the street is that they did not fulfill their academic requirements.  

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Those really were not Charlie’s fault anyways, the word on the street is that they did not fulfill their academic requirements.  

If that's the case I'll retract my statement. Thanks for the update.