• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

K.J Sails CB Transfering to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

26 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

A college degree is a college degree no matter where you go. Thry only get one chance 2 play college ball so u want a program with a good staff. Unfortunately the staff is free to come and go as they please, so should a player. There are many coaches that this board complained about....do players not have a right 2 want a good coaching staff?

The whole staff didn’t leave. One position coach did. Bottom line, the kid made a shortsighted and bad decision of one coach leaving changes his whole perception of the program. There is a life lesson here. You probably shouldn’t make a career defining choice based on a girl You didn’t give a ring to. You will probably have to deal with some consequences because life isn’t fair. The reality of the situation is the same now as before he made his choice. So he has to deal with some consequences. 

With that, I’m done hijacking this thread 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So he is or is not coming here?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The whole staff didn’t leave. One position coach did. Bottom line, the kid made a shortsighted and bad decision of one coach leaving changes his whole perception of the program. There is a life lesson here. You probably shouldn’t make a career defining choice based on a girl You didn’t give a ring to. You will probably have to deal with some consequences because life isn’t fair. The reality of the situation is the same now as before he made his choice. So he has to deal with some consequences. 

With that, I’m done hijacking this thread 

Consequences? These college programs have no loyalty. If they find somebody better you become old news. I dont blame him 4 following a coach he is familiar with. Unfortunately it didnt work out, but life goes on. These programs and coaches arent loyal at all. Its all business and numbers. So why must a player have 2 be so committed when the "school" isn't? If he wants 2 transfer then so be it. If he gets a waiver cool, if not let him choose whatever school he wants to go to and sit his year before he plays. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Consequences? These college programs have no loyalty. If they find somebody better you become old news. I dont blame him 4 following a coach he is familiar with. Unfortunately it didnt work out, but life goes on. These programs and coaches arent loyal at all. Its all business and numbers. So why must a player have 2 be so committed when the "school" isn't? If he wants 2 transfer then so be it. If he gets a waiver cool, if not let him choose whatever school he wants to go to and sit his year before he plays. 

Sitting the year is the consequence I’m referring to. Leaving a school because the position coach left is not grounds for a waiver, he should have considered the fact that the coach could leave. If he wants to leave, cool, just sit for a year because that’s what rules are and that’s what they were when he made his choice. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Sitting the year is the consequence I’m referring to. Leaving a school because the position coach left is not grounds for a waiver, he should have considered the fact that the coach could leave. If he wants to leave, cool, just sit for a year because that’s what rules are and that’s what they were when he made his choice. 

i feel if the coach that recruited you leaves right after recruiting you then you should be able to leave too.